return to main index

mobile - desktop
follow us on facebook follow us on twitter follow us on YouTube link to us on LinkedIn

Click here for LLL Reptile & Supply
This Space Available
3 months for $50.00
Locate a business by name: click to list your business
search the classifieds. buy an account
events by zip code list an event
Search the forums             Search in:
News & Events: Herp Photo of the Day: Gopher Snake . . . . . . . . . .  Herp Photo of the Day: Snake . . . . . . . . . .  Suncoast Herp Society Meeting - Apr 20, 2024 . . . . . . . . . .  DFW Herp Society Meeting - Apr 20, 2024 . . . . . . . . . .  Colorado Herp Society Meeting - Apr 20, 2024 . . . . . . . . . .  Chicago Herpetological Society Meeting - Apr 21, 2024 . . . . . . . . . .  Bay Area Herpetological Society Meeting - Apr 26, 2024 . . . . . . . . . .  Calusa Herp Society Meeting - May 02, 2024 . . . . . . . . . .  Southwestern Herp Society Meeting - May 04, 2024 . . . . . . . . . .  Exotic Pets Expo - Manasas - May 05, 2024 . . . . . . . . . .  Greater Cincinnati Herp Society Meeting - May 07, 2024 . . . . . . . . . .  St. Louis Herpetological Society - May 12, 2024 . . . . . . . . . . 
Southwestern Center for Herpetological Research
full banner - advertise here .50¢/1000 views
click here for Rodent Pro
pool banner - $50 year

RE: And yet another CAT QUIZ!!

[ Login ] [ User Prefs ] [ Search Forums ] [ Back to Main Page ] [ Back to Cat Discussions ] [ Reply To This Message ]
[ Register to Post ]

Posted by: catman1 at Mon Feb 6 21:01:00 2006  [ Report Abuse ] [ Email Message ] [ Show All Posts by catman1 ]  

WOW this is a tough one.

Posted by: gocatgo at Mon Feb 6 19:11:10 2006

Who declared the cat to be a "Diabolical Creature"?
the vatican---Pope Gregory 1x
How many times a day does a kitten under twelve weeks need feeding?Its either 4or6.I'll say 4

What is Nepeta Cataria more commonly known as?
Esay one catnip

Which breed of cat is also often referred to as the swimming cat? Van cat. I think

Which breed of cat is also often referred to as the living room leopard? Got to be the Bengal

What is it that many owners report happens to their cats' coat after making the switch to premium cat food from low cost brands?Easy one.Shinier and soft

Which breed of cat was once described as 'An unnatural, nightmare kind of cat'? It used to be the Siamese

Which breed of cat has been described as having a coat "Quite unlike any other domestic breed, being more akin to the feel of a wildcat's pelt".? I think its the Bengal

Is the presence of clear wax in your cat's ears perfectly normal? Yes

What can it mean if your cat's ears are hot?Check his nose to he may have a fever

Which large, fearsome, now extinct members of the cat family are also known as Smilodons? Has to be the Saber tooth Tiger.Big and mean

Why do cats need to scratch? They have fleas or to clean there nails

Nearly all breeders of which cat breed, name their cats according to which year they are born? I just read this someplace.Burmans

What did the Ancient Egyptians often decorate figurines of cats with?Hmmm Gold and jewelry because they were gods.

Which breed of cat is reputed to become limp and supple when you pick them up? We just had tis on one of the boards.Ragdolls

Which breed of cat is said to possess a non fighting instinct? This is easy we just had this on the boards to.Ragdolls.I am very interested in them.

Which gene does all breeds of domestic cat carry?
Tabby i think

What was Mr. Owen Gould, the British consul-general, given as a parting gift by the King of Siam?
Had to be cats.King of Siam would only give Siamese if its cats.

Which foodstuff contains the compound theobromine, safe for humans, possibly deadly for cats?
We talked about this a lot.Chocolate

On which island was a jawbone of a cat, dated to 6000 BC, found? Its a island off Greece.My Guess Cyprus

Where is Tessie's latest 'Who Am I?' quiz?
I ain't got it.Babba must have it.
Lou

Some of those are super tough.

[ Reply To This Message ] [ Subscribe to this Thread ] [ Show Entire Thread ]

<< Previous Message:  And yet another CAT QUIZ!! - gocatgo, Mon Feb 6 19:11:10 2006 image in post *HOT TOPIC*