return to main index

mobile - desktop
follow us on facebook follow us on twitter follow us on YouTube link to us on LinkedIn

click here for Rodent Pro
Mice, Rats, Rabbits, Chicks, Quail
Available Now at RodentPro.com!
Locate a business by name: click to list your business
search the classifieds. buy an account
events by zip code list an event
Search the forums             Search in:
News & Events: Herp Photo of the Day: False Coral Snake . . . . . . . . . .  Herp Photo of the Day: Bearded Dragon . . . . . . . . . .  Greater Cincinnati Herp Society Meeting - Apr 02, 2024 . . . . . . . . . .  Calusa Herp Society Meeting - Apr 04, 2024 . . . . . . . . . .  Southwestern Herp Society Meeting - Apr 06, 2024 . . . . . . . . . .  Hamburg Reptile Show - Apr. 13, 2024 . . . . . . . . . .  St. Louis Herpetological Society - Apr 14, 2024 . . . . . . . . . .  San Diego Herp Society Meeting - Apr 16, 2024 . . . . . . . . . .  Suncoast Herp Society Meeting - Apr 20, 2024 . . . . . . . . . .  DFW Herp Society Meeting - Apr 20, 2024 . . . . . . . . . .  Colorado Herp Society Meeting - Apr 20, 2024 . . . . . . . . . .  Chicago Herpetological Society Meeting - Apr 21, 2024 . . . . . . . . . . 
Southwestern Center for Herpetological Research
full banner - advertise here .50¢/1000 views
click here for Rodent Pro
pool banner - $50 year

I'm Baaaaack !!

[ Login ] [ User Prefs ] [ Search Forums ] [ Back to Main Page ] [ Back to Cat Discussions ] [ Reply To This Message ]
[ Register to Post ]

Posted by: Rescuekitty1979 at Wed Jan 10 06:36:00 2007  [ Report Abuse ] [ Email Message ] [ Show All Posts by Rescuekitty1979 ]  

Hi Everyone

Hope everyone has been good and all furries are good too. I haven't been on the boards for the longest time due to various issues at home etc.

I still have my babe Pepsi who is still currently on steroid treatment for skin allergies but is shortly to be oing to monthly antihistamine injections which is brilliant, can't wait to cut out the pills !!

We also received a lcall on christmas day about a box of 3 kittens which was left on a friend of the family's doorstep a few days before hand. All had found homes except for one fluffy little baby, so of course I had to rescue him

He is gorgeous...I don't have pics yet but will have to get some scanned in soon. I got him at 6 weeks old ..he was loaded with fleas and worms but happy enough all the same. WIthin 4 days he had been to the vets for an all clear check up, de-flead, wormed and had his first round of vaccinations we are back there next week to get the remaining jabs so all good.

He is so full of energy and life and it saddens me more so the plight of Pepsi when we got her and how untrusting she is of new people and damaged psychologically. This new baby is totally the opposite, so full of love, so cuddly, he thinks I'm his mommy and does everything I need him to but a terror for anyone else I love that ha ha ha.

Pepsi is being introduced to him slowly and in short bursts but she is slowly coming round to him. I think she would be way friendlier if he just stopped running about for 5 minutes but I know that's never gonna change. The new boy is called Cola (Pepsi - Cola) ha ha original I know ha ha.

So again it's good to be back, might not be on as often as I was since the new baby takes up a lot of my time being so darn crazy all the time !! Hope everyone is well..furry and non furry people.
Can't wait to catch up again with all the info on the boards.

-----
Kind Regards
Pepsi's human Janis
MAX - Earned his wings April 2006 - Sleep tight Pussy Cat

"Like those great sphinxes lounging through eternity in noble attitudes upon the desert sand, they gaze in curiosity at nothing, calm and wise"
Charles Baudelaire

[ Reply To This Message ] [ Subscribe to this Thread ] [ Hide Replies ]

>> Next topic:  poor kitty - 3coolcats, Thu Jan 11 23:53:56 2007
<< Previous topic:  Almost took a request - kittyromeo, Sun Jan 7 22:55:09 2007