return to main index

mobile - desktop
follow us on facebook follow us on twitter follow us on YouTube link to us on LinkedIn
Southwestern Center for Herpetological Research  
click here for Rodent Pro
Mice, Rats, Rabbits, Chicks, Quail
Available Now at RodentPro.com!
Locate a business by name: click to list your business
search the classifieds. buy an account
events by zip code list an event
Search the forums             Search in:
News & Events: Herp Photo of the Day: Happy Rattlesnake Friday! . . . . . . . . . .  Herp Photo of the Day: Indigo . . . . . . . . . .  Suncoast Herp Society Meeting - Apr 20, 2024 . . . . . . . . . .  DFW Herp Society Meeting - Apr 20, 2024 . . . . . . . . . .  Colorado Herp Society Meeting - Apr 20, 2024 . . . . . . . . . .  Chicago Herpetological Society Meeting - Apr 21, 2024 . . . . . . . . . .  Bay Area Herpetological Society Meeting - Apr 26, 2024 . . . . . . . . . .  Calusa Herp Society Meeting - May 02, 2024 . . . . . . . . . .  Southwestern Herp Society Meeting - May 04, 2024 . . . . . . . . . .  Exotic Pets Expo - Manasas - May 05, 2024 . . . . . . . . . .  Greater Cincinnati Herp Society Meeting - May 07, 2024 . . . . . . . . . .  St. Louis Herpetological Society - May 12, 2024 . . . . . . . . . . 
Join USARK - Fight for your rights!
full banner - advertise here .50¢/1000 views
click here for Rodent Pro
pool banner - $50 year

RE: Cleaning Tips?

[ Login ] [ User Prefs ] [ Search Forums ] [ Back to Main Page ] [ Back to Cat Discussions ] [ Reply To This Message ]
[ Register to Post ]

Posted by: kittyromeo at Sat Mar 31 22:50:22 2007  [ Report Abuse ] [ Email Message ] [ Show All Posts by kittyromeo ]  

Did stopping the bleach in the box stop the #2 on the throw rug?

Really not sure one way or another, but given the choice, I'd say no.

Stink has had her ups and downs over the past several months, but generally I've discovered when she has had food with chicken or turkey in it is when she slides downhill. (last week I walked into the kitchen to find her eating Lizzy's cheap crunchies which I put on the back of the stove when I leave the room. Stink jumped onto the stove - and was unhappy and quiet for the next two days with stomach upset.) when Stink rebounds from these off days, the first thing she does is beat up Annie.

Annie has only missed the litterbox since I was married, and it seems to only happen when both Big Scary Man and Stink are on the rampage (felinely speaking)And I have no real idea which cat peed in the shower either...it's a mystery. The two may not be connected.

Big Scary Man has no idea what happened, he just thinks I didn't clean litterboxes last two weeks. We use the half bath shower so rarely I hope to have a few things other things changed in the bathroom (in an effort to sell our house faster, of course!) so I don't have to admit what one of my cats did.

"Just doing a general upgrade honey, I'd never hide what damage my cats did....."

[ Reply To This Message ] [ Subscribe to this Thread ] [ Show Entire Thread ]

>> Next Message:  RE: Cleaning Tips? - cyclopsgrl, Sun Apr 1 13:38:00 2007

<< Previous Message:  RE: Cleaning Tips? - cyclopsgrl, Sat Mar 31 14:26:35 2007