return to main index

mobile - desktop
follow us on facebook follow us on twitter follow us on YouTube link to us on LinkedIn

Click here for LLL Reptile & Supply
Mice, Rats, Rabbits, Chicks, Quail
Available Now at RodentPro.com!
Locate a business by name: click to list your business
search the classifieds. buy an account
events by zip code list an event
Search the forums             Search in:
News & Events: Herp Photo of the Day: Indigo . . . . . . . . . .  Herp Photo of the Day: Gopher Snake . . . . . . . . . .  Suncoast Herp Society Meeting - Apr 20, 2024 . . . . . . . . . .  DFW Herp Society Meeting - Apr 20, 2024 . . . . . . . . . .  Colorado Herp Society Meeting - Apr 20, 2024 . . . . . . . . . .  Chicago Herpetological Society Meeting - Apr 21, 2024 . . . . . . . . . .  Bay Area Herpetological Society Meeting - Apr 26, 2024 . . . . . . . . . .  Calusa Herp Society Meeting - May 02, 2024 . . . . . . . . . .  Southwestern Herp Society Meeting - May 04, 2024 . . . . . . . . . .  Exotic Pets Expo - Manasas - May 05, 2024 . . . . . . . . . .  Greater Cincinnati Herp Society Meeting - May 07, 2024 . . . . . . . . . .  St. Louis Herpetological Society - May 12, 2024 . . . . . . . . . . 
Join USARK - Fight for your rights!
full banner - advertise here .50¢/1000 views
click here for Healthy Herp
pool banner - $50 year

RE: So angry!!!

[ Login ] [ User Prefs ] [ Search Forums ] [ Back to Main Page ] [ Back to Cat Discussions ] [ Reply To This Message ]
[ Register to Post ]

Posted by: PHMadameAlto at Tue May 1 21:39:50 2007  [ Report Abuse ] [ Email Message ] [ Show All Posts by PHMadameAlto ]  

I am hoping that something twice as wonderful will await you. This was a dirty deed, but very often the universe works things out for you if you let it and something far better will open up for you!

>>I just found out yesterday, that my shift supervisor at KFC, who also happens to be graduating from NAU for veterinary technology in three weeks, took the job that I've been holding out for ever since I began my online course for veterinary assisting. Now, normally this would not bother me, but the method she used to secure that job is what really upsets me.
>>
>>I was talking to some of my coworkers at KFC a month or so ago about this job at the veterinary practice that I've been trying for, and this girl just happened to be listening in. She told me that she had spoken with the vet at this particular practice and he told her that he would not be hiring until this summer. Well, i thought this would be good timing, it would give me time to finish my course and create a decent resume to get the job that I wanted. Well, I come to find out yesterday at work from one of her friends that she has been working there part time since about after the time that I had been talking about the job.
>>
>>It's probably my own fault for even mentioning it around her, but I honestly did not think that she would stoop so low as to give me false infomation about the practice's hiring to steal away the position. It makes me so mad because I've been working so hard to get my course done in time to be able to make the hiring date and have a completed certificate to show on my resume. Guess it just comes to show that you can't really trust anyone in the work field anymore...
-----
Smile, it will make them wonder what you are up to!

[ Reply To This Message ] [ Subscribe to this Thread ] [ Show Entire Thread ]

<< Previous Message:  So angry!!! - lil_animal_gurl, Fri Apr 27 10:14:24 2007