return to main index

mobile - desktop
follow us on facebook follow us on twitter follow us on YouTube link to us on LinkedIn
Southwestern Center for Herpetological Research  
click here for Rodent Pro
This Space Available
3 months for $50.00
Locate a business by name: click to list your business
search the classifieds. buy an account
events by zip code list an event
Search the forums             Search in:
News & Events: Herp Photo of the Day: Happy Rattlesnake Friday! . . . . . . . . . .  Herp Photo of the Day: Water Snake . . . . . . . . . .  Exotic Pets Expo - Manasas - May 05, 2024 . . . . . . . . . .  Greater Cincinnati Herp Society Meeting - May 07, 2024 . . . . . . . . . .  St. Louis Herpetological Society - May 12, 2024 . . . . . . . . . .  Colorado Herp Society Meeting - May 18, 2024 . . . . . . . . . .  Chicago Herpetological Society Meeting - May 19, 2024 . . . . . . . . . .  San Diego Herp Society Meeting - May 21, 2024 . . . . . . . . . .  Bay Area Herpetological Society Meeting - May 24, 2024 . . . . . . . . . .  Suncoast Herp Society Meeting - May 25, 2024 . . . . . . . . . .  DFW Herp Society Meeting - May 25, 2024 . . . . . . . . . .  Tucson Herpetological Society Meeting - May 27, 2024 . . . . . . . . . . 
Southwestern Center for Herpetological Research
full banner - advertise here .50¢/1000 views
Layne Labs - Natural Diets for Pets & Wildlife
pool banner - $50 year

my angel has gone to heaven

[ Login ] [ User Prefs ] [ Search Forums ] [ Back to Main Page ] [ Back to Cat Discussions ] [ Reply To This Message ]
[ Register to Post ]

Posted by: Kaseys412 at Sat Sep 23 15:27:27 2006  [ Report Abuse ] [ Email Message ] [ Show All Posts by Kaseys412 ]  

My baby boy Atticus.. 5 1/2 months old.. has gone up to heaven where he can be a true angel. Suffered from advanced Kidney Failure, laid to rest by euthanasia. It will be a long time before I am done grieving for you Atticus, but I like to think you might still be here with us. You really did touch my heart like few other animals have, and I will never forget your darling face. I am being selfish because although I made the decision to end your misery.. I want you to come back for me, because I am the one who is finding it so hard to move on without you. It was unfair that you were taken so soon, and I am so sorry I could not cure your illness. I miss you attacking my fingers through the blankets and then curling up and drifting off to sleep with me.. I'm sorry I didn't let you eat right off my plate when you tried, and mostly I'm just so sorry I couldn't save you. You are at peace, and I'm trying my best to handle losing you. The only peace of mind I have is the hope that someday many years from now I will see you again, I love you and I miss you my precious boy... -Mommy, Daddy, Julian, Belle & Scotty

[ Reply To This Message ] [ Subscribe to this Thread ] [ Hide Replies ]

• You Are Heremy angel has gone to heaven - Kaseys412, Sat Sep 23 15:27:27 2006

>> Next topic:  Tiki - ponygal1129, Tue Sep 26 23:19:09 2006
<< Previous topic:  In Memory of All My Bridge Kitties - kittymama14, Thu Aug 31 19:41:13 2006