return to main index

mobile - desktop
follow us on facebook follow us on twitter follow us on YouTube link to us on LinkedIn
International Reptile Conservation Foundation  
click here for Rodent Pro
Mice, Rats, Rabbits, Chicks, Quail
Available Now at RodentPro.com!
Locate a business by name: click to list your business
search the classifieds. buy an account
events by zip code list an event
Search the forums             Search in:
News & Events: Herp Photo of the Day: Happy Rattlesnake Friday! . . . . . . . . . .  Herp Photo of the Day: Indigo . . . . . . . . . .  Suncoast Herp Society Meeting - Apr 20, 2024 . . . . . . . . . .  DFW Herp Society Meeting - Apr 20, 2024 . . . . . . . . . .  Colorado Herp Society Meeting - Apr 20, 2024 . . . . . . . . . .  Chicago Herpetological Society Meeting - Apr 21, 2024 . . . . . . . . . .  Bay Area Herpetological Society Meeting - Apr 26, 2024 . . . . . . . . . .  Calusa Herp Society Meeting - May 02, 2024 . . . . . . . . . .  Southwestern Herp Society Meeting - May 04, 2024 . . . . . . . . . .  Exotic Pets Expo - Manasas - May 05, 2024 . . . . . . . . . .  Greater Cincinnati Herp Society Meeting - May 07, 2024 . . . . . . . . . .  St. Louis Herpetological Society - May 12, 2024 . . . . . . . . . . 
Join USARK - Fight for your rights!
full banner - advertise here .50¢/1000 views
click here for Rodent Pro
pool banner - $50 year

wow, thanks for reply

[ Login ] [ User Prefs ] [ Search Forums ] [ Back to Main Page ] [ Back to Cat Discussions ] [ Reply To This Message ]
[ Register to Post ]

Posted by: janome at Sat Nov 26 09:24:24 2005  [ Report Abuse ] [ Email Message ] [ Show All Posts by janome ]  

i think that is whats going on with them. esp daisy. come to think about it daisy acted like this when my mom passed away 4 years ago. mom would cater to her and let her set on her lap when ever she was setting at the kitchen table. or feed her whenever through out the day. daisy knows something is missing.
i really feel for her but all i can do is give her more attention. i give her tarter control treats at bed time. she really wants caned food but i don't want to give it to her to much. i don't want to make her teeth bad. but i'm just going to have to give in and give it to her if it will help her.

i have to lock her out of my room at night most of the time since she is restless and won't leave me alone. i haven't slept that well since loosing mokie so i need to get some sleep. i here her in the mornings wanting in my room and hissing at the other cats. the other cats don't seem as effected by the loss as daisy does. shadow did i think in the beginning but i think she is ok now.

[ Reply To This Message ] [ Subscribe to this Thread ] [ Show Entire Thread ]

>> Next Message:  RE: wow, thanks for reply - gocatgo, Mon Nov 28 20:40:17 2005

<< Previous Message:  RE: restless cats - PHMadameAlto, Thu Nov 24 19:52:57 2005