return to main index

mobile - desktop
follow us on facebook follow us on twitter follow us on YouTube link to us on LinkedIn
International Reptile Conservation Foundation  
click here for Rodent Pro
This Space Available
3 months for $50.00
Locate a business by name: click to list your business
search the classifieds. buy an account
events by zip code list an event
Search the forums             Search in:
News & Events: Herp Photo of the Day: Gopher Snake . . . . . . . . . .  Herp Photo of the Day: Snake . . . . . . . . . .  Suncoast Herp Society Meeting - Apr 20, 2024 . . . . . . . . . .  DFW Herp Society Meeting - Apr 20, 2024 . . . . . . . . . .  Colorado Herp Society Meeting - Apr 20, 2024 . . . . . . . . . .  Chicago Herpetological Society Meeting - Apr 21, 2024 . . . . . . . . . .  Bay Area Herpetological Society Meeting - Apr 26, 2024 . . . . . . . . . .  Calusa Herp Society Meeting - May 02, 2024 . . . . . . . . . .  Southwestern Herp Society Meeting - May 04, 2024 . . . . . . . . . .  Exotic Pets Expo - Manasas - May 05, 2024 . . . . . . . . . .  Greater Cincinnati Herp Society Meeting - May 07, 2024 . . . . . . . . . .  St. Louis Herpetological Society - May 12, 2024 . . . . . . . . . . 
Join USARK - Fight for your rights!
full banner - advertise here .50¢/1000 views
Layne Labs - Natural Diets for Pets & Wildlife
pool banner - $50 year

I love you guys!! Litterbox problem is clearing up.

[ Login ] [ User Prefs ] [ Search Forums ] [ Back to Main Page ] [ Back to Cat Discussions ] [ Reply To This Message ]
[ Register to Post ]

Posted by: sarahforaker at Thu May 29 18:12:55 2003  [ Report Abuse ] [ Email Message ] [ Show All Posts by sarahforaker ]  

Thanks to everyone who helped me out with Riley's litterbox problem.

I have kept her in the bathroom during certain times and I am making sure she is using the litterbox. (This is working)

There are still places that she would like to use, but we are tearing out the carpet and putting in tile anyhow, so I am not tooooo worried about that right now. (and im monitoring her very very closely).

In fact, we have friends who have a 1 year old and they sing a song and do a dance when the baby uses the POTTY. My husband and I dance and sing "Riley poo-pooed in the boxie!". Hmm.

So, to anyone who has a litterbox problem, I recommend the Nature's Own cleaner and confinement. It worked for me. I still put her in the bathroom at night because I want to make sure she really gets the point. Besides, she is still licking my mouth and nose in the middle of the night!!!! AHHHHH. But, she wuvs me and is going to be a great friend, so this is all worth it.

Thanks again to all who helped. You really saved my sanity. I am going to figure out how to post a picture of this cute kitty and my adorable (arent they all?) 1.5 year old kitty.

[ Reply To This Message ] [ Subscribe to this Thread ] [ Show Entire Thread ]

>> Next Message:  RE: I love you guys!! Litterbox problem is clearing up. - sarahforaker, Fri May 30 07:44:53 2003
>> Next Message:  RE: I love you guys!! Litterbox problem is clearing up. - MunchieScrunchie, Fri May 30 21:55:56 2003