return to main index

mobile - desktop
follow us on facebook follow us on twitter follow us on YouTube link to us on LinkedIn
Southwestern Center for Herpetological Research  
click here for Rodent Pro
This Space Available
3 months for $50.00
Locate a business by name: click to list your business
search the classifieds. buy an account
events by zip code list an event
Search the forums             Search in:
News & Events: Herp Photo of the Day: Kingsnake . . . . . . . . . .  Herp Photo of the Day: Happy Earth Day . . . . . . . . . .  Bay Area Herpetological Society Meeting - Apr 26, 2024 . . . . . . . . . .  Calusa Herp Society Meeting - May 02, 2024 . . . . . . . . . .  Southwestern Herp Society Meeting - May 04, 2024 . . . . . . . . . .  Exotic Pets Expo - Manasas - May 05, 2024 . . . . . . . . . .  Greater Cincinnati Herp Society Meeting - May 07, 2024 . . . . . . . . . .  St. Louis Herpetological Society - May 12, 2024 . . . . . . . . . .  Colorado Herp Society Meeting - May 18, 2024 . . . . . . . . . .  Chicago Herpetological Society Meeting - May 19, 2024 . . . . . . . . . .  San Diego Herp Society Meeting - May 21, 2024 . . . . . . . . . .  Bay Area Herpetological Society Meeting - May 24, 2024 . . . . . . . . . . 
Join USARK - Fight for your rights!
full banner - advertise here .50¢/1000 views
Polar Rodents - US based provider of frozen rats and mice.
pool banner - $50 year

RE: Soon-to-be dead cat

[ Login ] [ User Prefs ] [ Search Forums ] [ Back to Main Page ] [ Back to Cat Discussions ] [ Reply To This Message ]
[ Register to Post ]

Posted by: animal_lover at Thu Aug 5 06:25:31 2004  [ Report Abuse ] [ Email Message ] [ Show All Posts by animal_lover ]  

Yes, my cat is spayed. She looked really funny when she came back. I thought that to get your female cat spayed, they only had to take a little part or something. But here in Germany, they took out EVERYTHING. I mean, there was just this big hollowness where she used to have organs. SHe hardly weighed anything when she came back.
I have tried several times to keep her in the house, but I can't stop her. People come in and out of our house all throughout the day. They never look to see if the cat walked out or anytthing. Just yesterday, I told my brother and his friends to close this second door, so that the cat wouldn't be in the hallway to go throught the front door. Well they didn't listen. Usually my cat comes back when I call her, but since my brother is an idiot, he didn't want to tell me that kitty went outside, so she was out for a long time before I found out. Well, kitty ended up spending the night outside for the second time. I couldn't wait around forever until she finally walked home.
My mom doesn't care about the dead animals. I think I know the reason why she hates the cat so much. You see, I'm not really I hugging, kissing person. I will only show affection to my animals, but mainly just my cat. I'll tell kitty I love her before I leave to go to work (just in case something happens to her beofre I get back). When my mom wants me to hug her or say I love you, then I just can't do it. My dad is the same way. I just don't see how she can be so jealous of a cat.
I know this is long, but I want to add just one more thing. I was stunned when kitty brought her first kill home.Before this, kitty ran away from everything; fake toy spiders, bees, beetles,and just about anything else that moved. I was always afraid that if she got lost, she wouldn't survive because she was afraid of mice and everyhting else. So i was sorta happy and proud of her when she showed me what she brought.Sorry this was so long. You have helped me figure out several things. Thanks.

[ Reply To This Message ] [ Subscribe to this Thread ] [ Show Entire Thread ]

>> Next Message:  RE: Soon-to-be dead cat - JaimeMarie, Thu Aug 5 13:24:23 2004

<< Previous Message:  RE: Soon-to-be dead cat - DestanyF, Mon Aug 2 09:35:00 2004