return to main index

mobile - desktop
follow us on facebook follow us on twitter follow us on YouTube link to us on LinkedIn
Southwestern Center for Herpetological Research  
click here for Rodent Pro
This Space Available
3 months for $50.00
Locate a business by name: click to list your business
search the classifieds. buy an account
events by zip code list an event
Search the forums             Search in:
News & Events: Herp Photo of the Day: False Coral Snake . . . . . . . . . .  Herp Photo of the Day: Bearded Dragon . . . . . . . . . .  Greater Cincinnati Herp Society Meeting - Apr 02, 2024 . . . . . . . . . .  Calusa Herp Society Meeting - Apr 04, 2024 . . . . . . . . . .  Southwestern Herp Society Meeting - Apr 06, 2024 . . . . . . . . . .  Hamburg Reptile Show - Apr. 13, 2024 . . . . . . . . . .  St. Louis Herpetological Society - Apr 14, 2024 . . . . . . . . . .  San Diego Herp Society Meeting - Apr 16, 2024 . . . . . . . . . .  Suncoast Herp Society Meeting - Apr 20, 2024 . . . . . . . . . .  DFW Herp Society Meeting - Apr 20, 2024 . . . . . . . . . .  Colorado Herp Society Meeting - Apr 20, 2024 . . . . . . . . . .  Chicago Herpetological Society Meeting - Apr 21, 2024 . . . . . . . . . . 
Southwestern Center for Herpetological Research
full banner - advertise here .50¢/1000 views
click here for Rodent Pro
pool banner - $50 year

RE: Frustrating, persistent discharge

[ Login ] [ User Prefs ] [ Search Forums ] [ Back to Main Page ] [ Back to Cat Discussions ] [ Reply To This Message ]
[ Register to Post ]

Posted by: Tilda at Mon Aug 29 02:38:30 2005  [ Report Abuse ] [ Email Message ] [ Show All Posts by Tilda ]  

I talked to my vet and she suggested to 'just watch' it. I said, no, I have been watching this for more than 18 months, I'm determined to get to the bottom of this. I highly doubt she would call anybody for further advice, Indians vets have the tendency to just watch and assume it's 'nothing'. But thank you for that tip anyway! It might come handy at one point in the future.

I then suggested to do more x rays, and (as usual) she said "Yes, you could do that." It's basically always me who suggests what to do and how to proceed. She only signs papers if I need them. She's useless, and I'm now looking for someone else.

So we will have one x ray of the bladder and belly again, one from the side to get another angle of this obscure object - if it's still there (I hope not!), and one from the back to see the kidneys.

After that, also another urinalysis.

Will let you know what the x rays show - if anything.

I also found out that there is a veterinary college in my city, so that might be an option as well, if we don't make any progress with this.

Thank you for your input!

[ Reply To This Message ] [ Subscribe to this Thread ] [ Show Entire Thread ]

>> Next Message:  RE: Frustrating, persistent discharge - Tilda, Thu Sep 1 08:22:44 2005

<< Previous Message:  RE: Frustrating, persistent discharge - PHMadameAlto, Sun Aug 28 09:47:57 2005