return to main index

mobile - desktop
follow us on facebook follow us on twitter follow us on YouTube link to us on LinkedIn

click here for Nature Zone
This Space Available
3 months for $50.00
Locate a business by name: click to list your business
search the classifieds. buy an account
events by zip code list an event
Search the forums             Search in:
News & Events: Herp Photo of the Day: Snake . . . . . . . . . .  Abundant and Dangerous, The Terciopelo, Jergon, or Fer-de-Lance . . . . . . . . . .  Hampton Roads Exotic Pet Expo Augusta - Oct. 30, 2021 . . . . . . . . . .  Greater Cincinnati Herp Society Meeting - Nov. 03, 2021 . . . . . . . . . .  Central Illinois Herp Society Meeting - Nov. 04, 2021 . . . . . . . . . .  Calusa Herp Society Meeting - Nov. 04, 2021 . . . . . . . . . .  All Maryland Reptile Show - Nov. 06, 2021 . . . . . . . . . .  Madison Herp Society Meeting (Milwaukee) - Nov. 10, 2021 . . . . . . . . . .  Madison Herp Society Meeting (FoxValley) - Nov. 10, 2021 . . . . . . . . . .  Madison Herp Society Meeting - Nov. 12, 2021 . . . . . . . . . .  East Coast Reptile Super Expo - Nov. 13, 2021 . . . . . . . . . .  Lancaster Herp Society Meeting - Nov. 19, 2021 . . . . . . . . . . 

full banner - advertise here .50¢/1000 views
click here for The Bean Farm
pool banner - $50 year

RE: Any antibiotics to AVOID?

[ Login ] [ User Prefs ] [ Search Forums ] [ Back to Main Page ] [ Back to Cat Discussions ] [ Reply To This Message ]
[ Register to Post ]

Posted by: WeWantClawz at Mon Oct 10 14:24:48 2005  [ Report Abuse ] [ Email Message ] [ Show All Posts by WeWantClawz ]  

We did a cysto on Dazzle (she needs a better name, but that will come along later) - massive bacteria count. Culture results showed it was sensitive towards Clavamox which she's on now. No crystals, and x-ray was clear.

She's back home and peeing normally - it's been 36 hours on Clavamox, so I think we are doing well on that regard.

On her HCM side - she's on lasix, enacard, and diltiazem. I will say, she's a holy terror to medicate and we are NOT having fun with this. Compounding pharmacy is up next. I think they get half my paycheck some times, with the other kids medications there. She's also getting Vit E in her wet food, a taurine capsule in her wet food now 3x a week and Pet-Tinic. She's eating Solid Gold cat food, some dry, but mostly their mixed canned food. She also likes Merrick canned food, but I don't have much of that, so I need to order some more.

I swear, one of these days I'm adopting a nice, normal, healthy cat with all 18 claws. Then I won't know what to do, because I wouldn't have to baby them about their sore feet and I wouldn't have to be pilling them, or sticking needles in them all the time.

Thanks!
Maddy

[ Reply To This Message ] [ Subscribe to this Thread ] [ Show Entire Thread ]

>> Next Message:  RE: Any antibiotics to AVOID? - Deerhounds, Mon Oct 10 14:44:21 2005 image in post

<< Previous Message:  RE: Any antibiotics to AVOID? - Deerhounds, Sat Oct 8 23:49:19 2005