return to main index

mobile - desktop
follow us on facebook follow us on twitter follow us on YouTube link to us on LinkedIn
International Reptile Conservation Foundation  
Click here for LLL Reptile & Supply
Mice, Rats, Rabbits, Chicks, Quail
Available Now at RodentPro.com!
Locate a business by name: click to list your business
search the classifieds. buy an account
events by zip code list an event
Search the forums             Search in:
News & Events: Reintroduced Siamese Crocodile exhibits first time nesting . . . . . . . . . .  Can a virus save Frogs from fungal disease? . . . . . . . . . .  San Diego Herp Society Meeting - Apr 16, 2024 . . . . . . . . . .  Suncoast Herp Society Meeting - Apr 20, 2024 . . . . . . . . . .  DFW Herp Society Meeting - Apr 20, 2024 . . . . . . . . . .  Colorado Herp Society Meeting - Apr 20, 2024 . . . . . . . . . .  Chicago Herpetological Society Meeting - Apr 21, 2024 . . . . . . . . . .  Bay Area Herpetological Society Meeting - Apr 26, 2024 . . . . . . . . . .  Calusa Herp Society Meeting - May 02, 2024 . . . . . . . . . .  Southwestern Herp Society Meeting - May 04, 2024 . . . . . . . . . .  Exotic Pets Expo - Manasas - May 05, 2024 . . . . . . . . . .  Greater Cincinnati Herp Society Meeting - May 07, 2024 . . . . . . . . . . 
Southwestern Center for Herpetological Research
full banner - advertise here .50¢/1000 views
Polar Rodents - US based provider of frozen rats and mice.
pool banner - $50 year

RE: had to peek

[ Login ] [ User Prefs ] [ Search Forums ] [ Back to Main Page ] [ Back to Cat Discussions ] [ Reply To This Message ]
[ Register to Post ]

Posted by: tigermama at Mon Oct 18 06:59:34 2004  [ Report Abuse ] [ Email Message ] [ Show All Posts by tigermama ]  

I am attaching a pic of Mama (the mother to the kittens). The rest of my cats all have different personalities. I have 2 black cats, one male (Timmy) and one female (Sheba). No relation to each other. The male is about 5 years older than my female. I also have 2 gray and white cats, one male (Simon) and one female (Bacon - she is long haired). Again, not relation to each other. I have an orange tiger, female (Murphy). I also have a gray tiger cat, female (Shadow - we call her Peanut).

When I moved in with my husband, he had Simon, Bacon, Murphy, and Timmy. I had a hard time getting close to Simon at first. He was abused by the woman that owned him before, she used to beat him with a broom. It took a while, but he came around and realized that I would never hurt him. Bacon is very lovable, she loves to give kisses. It was about a week before I could even see Timmy. He always hid behind the couch, all I could see was his eyes. He is very shy around people, now if he can catch me sitting down, he climbs all over me. He sleeps on my head at night when we go to bed. Murphy, well...she is very unique. She is one of those cats that you can pet on the stomach, and she will roll over on her back and loves every minute of it. You can pet her with your feet, pick up, carry anywhere with you. Sheba is the cat that I brought here with me. I had her for about a year before I moved in here, took all the cats a while to get used to, now they are the best of friends. Sheba is very lovable. If you walk into my house, she will be at your feet begging for you to pet her. And then there is Shadow (Peanut), we welcomed her into our home a year ago this month as a 10 week old kitten. She is very independent, only wants to be pet when convenient for her. The only time you can catch her in a loveable mood is right when she wakes up, then she is cuddly.

I will upload some pictures later on of the rest of my "kids" later on.

[ Reply To This Message ] [ Subscribe to this Thread ] [ Show Entire Thread ]

>> Next Message:  RE: had to peek - JaimeMarie, Mon Oct 18 16:17:20 2004

<< Previous Message:  RE: had to peek - JaimeMarie, Mon Oct 18 06:31:40 2004