return to main index

mobile - desktop
follow us on facebook follow us on twitter follow us on YouTube link to us on LinkedIn

click here for Rodent Pro
This Space Available
3 months for $50.00
Locate a business by name: click to list your business
search the classifieds. buy an account
events by zip code list an event
Search the forums             Search in:
News & Events: Herp Photo of the Day: Happy Earth Day . . . . . . . . . .  Herp Photo of the Day: Happy Rattlesnake Friday! . . . . . . . . . .  Bay Area Herpetological Society Meeting - Apr 26, 2024 . . . . . . . . . .  Calusa Herp Society Meeting - May 02, 2024 . . . . . . . . . .  Southwestern Herp Society Meeting - May 04, 2024 . . . . . . . . . .  Exotic Pets Expo - Manasas - May 05, 2024 . . . . . . . . . .  Greater Cincinnati Herp Society Meeting - May 07, 2024 . . . . . . . . . .  St. Louis Herpetological Society - May 12, 2024 . . . . . . . . . .  Colorado Herp Society Meeting - May 18, 2024 . . . . . . . . . .  Chicago Herpetological Society Meeting - May 19, 2024 . . . . . . . . . .  San Diego Herp Society Meeting - May 21, 2024 . . . . . . . . . .  Bay Area Herpetological Society Meeting - May 24, 2024 . . . . . . . . . . 
Southwestern Center for Herpetological Research
full banner - advertise here .50¢/1000 views
Polar Rodents - US based provider of frozen rats and mice.
pool banner - $50 year

RE: PHWildCat

[ Login ] [ User Prefs ] [ Search Forums ] [ Back to Main Page ] [ Back to Cat Discussions ] [ Reply To This Message ]
[ Register to Post ]

Posted by: KittyBaby_04 at Sat Dec 11 15:04:33 2004  [ Report Abuse ] [ Email Message ] [ Show All Posts by KittyBaby_04 ]  

wow that is a lot of cats and food, but you are only buying for yourself and them so thats better than buying for a baby, yourself, hubby, and cats. I go through an 18 lb bag of cat chow a month and have 4 litter boxes and 3-4 water bowls. Like if we go some where for a couple days i fill 3 of those 2 sided dishes with food and 4 bowls with water. I clean the boxes daily and dump them every friday!Yheah i put down some kitten chow now too where we still have 3 of them, one leaves the 20th, one goes next week, and we still need to find one a home because the person who took her is allergic to long haired cats and i told them to bring her back to me and i'd find a home for her, i placed an add in the uncle henrys for her, it should be in the next issue which comes out the 16th, and where people are looking for them as xmas gifts i bet she'll go that day.......Maybe some day i'll rescue cats too but it'll have to be when we have more money and room!
-----
Lynn
Emily
Lucky
Spaz
Jem
Animals are the best compainions, they never talk back

[ Reply To This Message ] [ Subscribe to this Thread ] [ Show Entire Thread ]

<< Previous Message:  RE: PHWildCat - PHWildCat, Sat Dec 11 14:52:28 2004