return to main index

mobile - desktop
follow us on facebook follow us on twitter follow us on YouTube link to us on LinkedIn
Southwestern Center for Herpetological Research  
Click here for LLL Reptile & Supply
Mice, Rats, Rabbits, Chicks, Quail
Available Now at RodentPro.com!
Locate a business by name: click to list your business
search the classifieds. buy an account
events by zip code list an event
Search the forums             Search in:
News & Events: Herp Photo of the Day: Happy Rattlesnake Friday! . . . . . . . . . .  Herp Photo of the Day: Indigo . . . . . . . . . .  Suncoast Herp Society Meeting - Apr 20, 2024 . . . . . . . . . .  DFW Herp Society Meeting - Apr 20, 2024 . . . . . . . . . .  Colorado Herp Society Meeting - Apr 20, 2024 . . . . . . . . . .  Chicago Herpetological Society Meeting - Apr 21, 2024 . . . . . . . . . .  Bay Area Herpetological Society Meeting - Apr 26, 2024 . . . . . . . . . .  Calusa Herp Society Meeting - May 02, 2024 . . . . . . . . . .  Southwestern Herp Society Meeting - May 04, 2024 . . . . . . . . . .  Exotic Pets Expo - Manasas - May 05, 2024 . . . . . . . . . .  Greater Cincinnati Herp Society Meeting - May 07, 2024 . . . . . . . . . .  St. Louis Herpetological Society - May 12, 2024 . . . . . . . . . . 
Southwestern Center for Herpetological Research
full banner - advertise here .50¢/1000 views
click here for Healthy Herp
pool banner - $50 year

RE: it was quiet until....

[ Login ] [ User Prefs ] [ Search Forums ] [ Back to Main Page ] [ Back to Cat Discussions ] [ Reply To This Message ]
[ Register to Post ]

Posted by: CarolEm&Ed at Fri Feb 16 16:20:06 2007  [ Report Abuse ] [ Email Message ] [ Show All Posts by CarolEm&Ed ]  

What sweetie pies! Hope things calm down tonight.

Eddie was on a real tear early this morning. Don't know what got him started. Both he and Emily were asleep on the bed. Next thing I know I hear him tearing down the hall, into the guest room. Then back down the hall, around the corner and down the stairs. He was gone for about 5 minutes--with occasional random noises. Then, here he came. You could hear him tearing across the dining room, up the stairs, into the bedroom and onto the bed. At which point we were all wide awake...

Then he walked around the bed for a minute, settled down, and acted like nothing had happened.

I'd love to know what's going thought their minds when they go off like that. I'd also like to know how a seven pound cat can make such an incredible racket...

Carol, Emily, & Eddie

>>All has been quiet, until now. I'm going away next week, and since Rigby & Izzy love my boyfriend, I thought it would be nice for them to stay with him for the week (instead of being alone, and the cat sitter coming once a day). Well, no surprise that Izzy went into hiding at his apartment (that's par for the course with her). She'll make her way out when everyone's asleep. but Rigby - talk talk talk talk ! he did not stop yelling ALL night! and ALL day! i'd grab him and he'd nuzzle me and purr, but then run right back down and start yelling! What's he want to say??? It's a bigger place, he has more room to run and explore... I'm hoping he's calmer tonight...
>>

[ Reply To This Message ] [ Subscribe to this Thread ] [ Show Entire Thread ]

>> Next Message:  RE: it was quiet until.... - stacyann98, Fri Feb 16 22:32:36 2007

<< Previous Message:  it was quiet until.... - stacyann98, Fri Feb 16 09:20:23 2007 image in post