return to main index

mobile - desktop
follow us on facebook follow us on twitter follow us on YouTube link to us on LinkedIn
click here for Rodent Pro  
Click here for LLL Reptile & Supply
Mice, Rats, Rabbits, Chicks, Quail
Available Now at RodentPro.com!
Locate a business by name: click to list your business
search the classifieds. buy an account
events by zip code list an event
Search the forums             Search in:
News & Events: Herp Photo of the Day: Happy Rattlesnake Friday! . . . . . . . . . .  Herp Photo of the Day: Indigo . . . . . . . . . .  Suncoast Herp Society Meeting - Apr 20, 2024 . . . . . . . . . .  DFW Herp Society Meeting - Apr 20, 2024 . . . . . . . . . .  Colorado Herp Society Meeting - Apr 20, 2024 . . . . . . . . . .  Chicago Herpetological Society Meeting - Apr 21, 2024 . . . . . . . . . .  Bay Area Herpetological Society Meeting - Apr 26, 2024 . . . . . . . . . .  Calusa Herp Society Meeting - May 02, 2024 . . . . . . . . . .  Southwestern Herp Society Meeting - May 04, 2024 . . . . . . . . . .  Exotic Pets Expo - Manasas - May 05, 2024 . . . . . . . . . .  Greater Cincinnati Herp Society Meeting - May 07, 2024 . . . . . . . . . .  St. Louis Herpetological Society - May 12, 2024 . . . . . . . . . . 
RodentPro.com - feeders for less!
full banner - advertise here .50¢/1000 views
click here for Rodent Pro
pool banner - $50 year

RE: talking,chatting, other

[ Login ] [ User Prefs ] [ Search Forums ] [ Back to Main Page ] [ Back to Cat Discussions ] [ Reply To This Message ]
[ Register to Post ]

Posted by: stacyann98 at Thu Sep 6 12:26:03 2007  [ Report Abuse ] [ Email Message ] [ Show All Posts by stacyann98 ]  

its great to ask questions. and you are asking all the same ones i had before. i love this chat room. everyone here is so knowledgeful and nice.
yep, i'm in nyc. my breeder is sue robinns (she's the treasurer for the TBA aso.) and she's in NJ. i took the NJ train and she picked me up. i was a bit surprised with the actuals prices but for a lifetime of such love and affection, i would buy another tonk in a hearbeat. i will always have one from now on. i'm addicted!!
my tonk is DEFINITELY everything i read about - friendly, loving, he really does think he's part dog or something. never shy with strangers, he fetches! he's my little boyfriend (i hear male cats tend to be more of a lap cat too). my non tonk is a differnt personality, she's shy and doesn't like me to grab her but she brushes against me alot- she shows me love in her own way. she waits for me at the shower, and follows me around and i'll wake up at night with her all over me. it's a nice balance between the two. i really love watching when she spys on him, pulls his tail and makes him chase her. it's so cute.

but any breeder will tell you, cats have their own personalities. some tonks are more shy, some more aggressive. rigby was a lovebug from day 1 and izzy was always shy,but never wanted to be left alone.

neither one has ever scratched or bit or hissed at me. which is, kinda rare i feel. but i contribute it to the tonk nature being so loving. and i think he influenced the other one b/c she's very tolerate.

hope that helps!

[ Reply To This Message ] [ Subscribe to this Thread ] [ Show Entire Thread ]

>> Next Message:  RE: talking,chatting, other - mscm95, Thu Sep 6 21:25:06 2007

<< Previous Message:  RE: talking,chatting, other - mscm95, Thu Sep 6 12:05:16 2007