return to main index

mobile - desktop
follow us on facebook follow us on twitter follow us on YouTube link to us on LinkedIn
International Reptile Conservation Foundation  
click here for Rodent Pro
Mice, Rats, Rabbits, Chicks, Quail
Available Now at RodentPro.com!
Locate a business by name: click to list your business
search the classifieds. buy an account
events by zip code list an event
Search the forums             Search in:
News & Events: Reintroduced Siamese Crocodile exhibits first time nesting . . . . . . . . . .  Can a virus save Frogs from fungal disease? . . . . . . . . . .  San Diego Herp Society Meeting - Apr 16, 2024 . . . . . . . . . .  Suncoast Herp Society Meeting - Apr 20, 2024 . . . . . . . . . .  DFW Herp Society Meeting - Apr 20, 2024 . . . . . . . . . .  Colorado Herp Society Meeting - Apr 20, 2024 . . . . . . . . . .  Chicago Herpetological Society Meeting - Apr 21, 2024 . . . . . . . . . .  Bay Area Herpetological Society Meeting - Apr 26, 2024 . . . . . . . . . .  Calusa Herp Society Meeting - May 02, 2024 . . . . . . . . . .  Southwestern Herp Society Meeting - May 04, 2024 . . . . . . . . . .  Exotic Pets Expo - Manasas - May 05, 2024 . . . . . . . . . .  Greater Cincinnati Herp Society Meeting - May 07, 2024 . . . . . . . . . . 
Join USARK - Fight for your rights!
full banner - advertise here .50¢/1000 views
click here for Rodent Pro
pool banner - $50 year

RE: Here I go again. Pleading for help

[ Login ] [ User Prefs ] [ Search Forums ] [ Back to Main Page ] [ Back to Cat Discussions ] [ Reply To This Message ]
[ Register to Post ]

Posted by: JaimeMarie at Tue Jan 16 18:35:30 2007  [ Report Abuse ] [ Email Message ] [ Show All Posts by JaimeMarie ]  

Thanks Tammy. That is the paragraph I am trying to rewrite
What do you think of this:

January 16, 2007

Dear Ms. whomever:

I am requesting consideration for the kindergarten teacher position at Something Elementary School I hold a Bachelors degree from University of Maine-Orono in Elementary Education with a concentration in Early Childhood/Human Development, and I have met the Maine State requirements for a highly qualified teacher.

My teaching experience is somewhat different from that of your other applicants. I have spent the past year teaching in a small school in Wesley Maine. I taught ten students, ranging in age from five to 14. Differentiated instruction has become the norm for me. My lessons are tailored to the abilities and background of the student with whom I'm currently working. I simultaneously taught the alphabet to a five year old, and multiplication facts to a 10 year old, all while also keeping the other students on task. I have learned to become a master planner, and at the same time how to change plans to accommodate a variety of educational backgrounds. This wide range of experience in a variety of capacities and levels has shaped me into an observant, flexible teacher. Both of these characteristics have helped me become a teacher dedicated to guiding students toward ongoing success. I am confident that my drive and ambition to help students succeed, along with solid training, will make me a positive addition to your staff. The prospect of becoming a full-time classroom teacher is very exciting. I look forward to being able to share my skills and passion for learning with students.

Enclosed is a copy of my resume, application, teaching certificate, three letters of reference and transcripts. Please feel free to contact me at (my number) if you have any questions or would like more detailed information. Thank you for taking the time to review my credentials and consider me for employment with your district.

Best Regards,
-----
Jaime owned by
Mya the dog
and the cats:Crash, Gabby and Tucker

[ Reply To This Message ] [ Subscribe to this Thread ] [ Hide Replies ]

>> Next topic:  Modern Conveniences - cyclopsgrl, Fri Jan 26 16:27:11 2007
<< Previous topic:  Getting to Know Mew - 1-12-07 - PHMadameAlto, Fri Jan 12 21:37:12 2007