return to main index

mobile - desktop
follow us on facebook follow us on twitter follow us on YouTube link to us on LinkedIn

Click here for LLL Reptile & Supply
This Space Available
3 months for $50.00
Locate a business by name: click to list your business
search the classifieds. buy an account
events by zip code list an event
Search the forums             Search in:
News & Events: Herp Photo of the Day: Happy Earth Day . . . . . . . . . .  Herp Photo of the Day: Happy Rattlesnake Friday! . . . . . . . . . .  Bay Area Herpetological Society Meeting - Apr 26, 2024 . . . . . . . . . .  Calusa Herp Society Meeting - May 02, 2024 . . . . . . . . . .  Southwestern Herp Society Meeting - May 04, 2024 . . . . . . . . . .  Exotic Pets Expo - Manasas - May 05, 2024 . . . . . . . . . .  Greater Cincinnati Herp Society Meeting - May 07, 2024 . . . . . . . . . .  St. Louis Herpetological Society - May 12, 2024 . . . . . . . . . .  Colorado Herp Society Meeting - May 18, 2024 . . . . . . . . . .  Chicago Herpetological Society Meeting - May 19, 2024 . . . . . . . . . .  San Diego Herp Society Meeting - May 21, 2024 . . . . . . . . . .  Bay Area Herpetological Society Meeting - May 24, 2024 . . . . . . . . . . 
Southwestern Center for Herpetological Research
full banner - advertise here .50¢/1000 views
click here for Healthy Herp
pool banner - $50 year

Update 3

[ Login ] [ User Prefs ] [ Search Forums ] [ Back to Main Page ] [ Back to Cat Discussions ] [ Reply To This Message ]
[ Register to Post ]

Posted by: JaimeMarie at Sun Jan 21 19:55:08 2007  [ Report Abuse ] [ Email Message ] [ Show All Posts by JaimeMarie ]  

Ok here is my lastest update. Thanks everyone for all your advice!

I would love the opportunity to be interviewed
for the kindergarten teacher position.
(This part is centered)

Dear Ms. SOMEONE,
I have spent the past year teaching ten students in kindergarten thru eighth grade. My experience has shaped me into an observant, flexible teacher dedicated to guiding students toward ongoing success. My lessons are differentiated to meet the needs of each individual student. I simultaneously taught the alphabet to a five year old and multiplication facts to a ten year old, while also keeping the other students on task. I am a master planner, and I can readily adapt my plans to accommodate a variety of educational backgrounds.

With these unique strengths, I write because I am moving to Southern Maine in June, and I seek a position as an elementary school teacher with in the Biddeford School Department.

I hold a Bachelors degree from University of Maine-Orono in Elementary Education with a concentration in Early Childhood/Human Development, and I have met the Maine State requirements for a highly qualified teacher.

I am excited about the possibility of a personal interview to further discuss my qualifications with you. I can be reached at number. Enclosed is a copy of my resume, application, teaching certificate, three letters of reference and transcripts Thank you for taking the time to review my credentials and to consider me for employment with your district.

Best Regards,
-----
Jaime owned by
Mya the dog
and the cats:Crash, Gabby and Tucker

[ Reply To This Message ] [ Subscribe to this Thread ] [ Hide Replies ]

>> Next topic:  Modern Conveniences - cyclopsgrl, Fri Jan 26 16:27:11 2007
<< Previous topic:  Getting to Know Mew - 1-12-07 - PHMadameAlto, Fri Jan 12 21:37:12 2007