return to main index

mobile - desktop
follow us on facebook follow us on twitter follow us on YouTube link to us on LinkedIn
Southwestern Center for Herpetological Research  
click here for Rodent Pro
This Space Available
3 months for $50.00
Locate a business by name: click to list your business
search the classifieds. buy an account
events by zip code list an event
Search the forums             Search in:
News & Events: Herp Photo of the Day: Happy Rattlesnake Friday! . . . . . . . . . .  Herp Photo of the Day: Indigo . . . . . . . . . .  Suncoast Herp Society Meeting - Apr 20, 2024 . . . . . . . . . .  DFW Herp Society Meeting - Apr 20, 2024 . . . . . . . . . .  Colorado Herp Society Meeting - Apr 20, 2024 . . . . . . . . . .  Chicago Herpetological Society Meeting - Apr 21, 2024 . . . . . . . . . .  Bay Area Herpetological Society Meeting - Apr 26, 2024 . . . . . . . . . .  Calusa Herp Society Meeting - May 02, 2024 . . . . . . . . . .  Southwestern Herp Society Meeting - May 04, 2024 . . . . . . . . . .  Exotic Pets Expo - Manasas - May 05, 2024 . . . . . . . . . .  Greater Cincinnati Herp Society Meeting - May 07, 2024 . . . . . . . . . .  St. Louis Herpetological Society - May 12, 2024 . . . . . . . . . . 
Southwestern Center for Herpetological Research
full banner - advertise here .50¢/1000 views
Layne Labs - Natural Diets for Pets & Wildlife
pool banner - $50 year

RE: Holiday Check...

[ Login ] [ User Prefs ] [ Search Forums ] [ Back to Main Page ] [ Back to Cat Discussions ] [ Reply To This Message ]
[ Register to Post ]

Posted by: ttpurr4cat at Sun Dec 7 17:18:30 2008  [ Report Abuse ] [ Email Message ] [ Show All Posts by ttpurr4cat ]  

I gave up on a big tree about 5 years ago when I finally got tired of picking up ornaments that cats removed and fishing cats OUT of the tree. I have 2 small fiber optic trees and those are up. I also put garland with lights and a wreath over my fireplace and around my front window and that is done too. I didn't do cards last year as my father had just died the month before and I just couldn't get interested in the idea. Have not decided if I am going to resume this year or not. Most people that I am really interested in, I am in contact with on the puter and can send a card that way. May send to a few people. I have already sent the money to my step kids for their Xmas and for them to buy the grandkids whatever they want to get them from Grandma so that is done. My mom is easy, she loves turtles (the chocolate and nut kind not the green and living ones) and the new employee that I just hired just happens to own a fudge and candy business that she makes everything herself. Her turtles are to die for so mom will be getting a box of those. I still need to go shopping for the rest of the people on my list. Including the furballs.
-----
Tessa Foudini, Charlee, Spottie, ShyRaven, Buddy, Tuxie, Widdle Attila Sipowitz, Lizzie, Minnie, ET, Mylo,Salem, Wicca, Marmalade, Amelia, Rocket and Turbo (we iz NOT fosters) and the 5 porch kits, Mocha, Tigger, Cali, Torti and Smudge also Riley da goggie and Buddha da baby hamster too
Onyx,Tabitha and Samantha..always in our hearts & together again//Fly free Penny 12/12/07
A house without cats is like a garden without flowers

[ Reply To This Message ] [ Subscribe to this Thread ] [ Show Entire Thread ]

>> Next Message:  RE: Holiday Check... - ThreeCalicos, Sun Dec 7 22:33:45 2008
>> Next Message:  RE: Holiday Check... - cyclopsgrl, Mon Dec 8 17:58:43 2008

<< Previous Message:  Holiday Check... - cyclopsgrl, Sun Dec 7 12:20:15 2008