return to main index

mobile - desktop
follow us on facebook follow us on twitter follow us on YouTube link to us on LinkedIn
click here for Rodent Pro  
Mice, Rats, Rabbits, Chicks, Quail
Available Now at RodentPro.com!
Locate a business by name: click to list your business
search the classifieds. buy an account
events by zip code list an event
Search the forums             Search in:
News & Events: Herp Photo of the Day: Indigo . . . . . . . . . .  Herp Photo of the Day: Gopher Snake . . . . . . . . . .  Suncoast Herp Society Meeting - Apr 20, 2024 . . . . . . . . . .  DFW Herp Society Meeting - Apr 20, 2024 . . . . . . . . . .  Colorado Herp Society Meeting - Apr 20, 2024 . . . . . . . . . .  Chicago Herpetological Society Meeting - Apr 21, 2024 . . . . . . . . . .  Bay Area Herpetological Society Meeting - Apr 26, 2024 . . . . . . . . . .  Calusa Herp Society Meeting - May 02, 2024 . . . . . . . . . .  Southwestern Herp Society Meeting - May 04, 2024 . . . . . . . . . .  Exotic Pets Expo - Manasas - May 05, 2024 . . . . . . . . . .  Greater Cincinnati Herp Society Meeting - May 07, 2024 . . . . . . . . . .  St. Louis Herpetological Society - May 12, 2024 . . . . . . . . . . 
Join USARK - Fight for your rights!
full banner - advertise here .50¢/1000 views
pool banner - $50 year

RE: Happy New Year....2010!!

[ Login ] [ User Prefs ] [ Search Forums ] [ Back to Main Page ] [ Back to Cat Discussions ] [ Reply To This Message ]
[ Register to Post ]

Posted by: gocatgo at Tue Jan 5 01:48:56 2010  [ Report Abuse ] [ Email Message ] [ Show All Posts by gocatgo ]  

Hi Tammy! Good to talk to you again. Too bad that I have to learn from you that the Hawkeyes are in the Orange Bowl today. I'm not into sports but my grandson, David, didn't even mention it to me. I'll bet that you'll have lots of fun with your Iowa stuff razzing your coworkers.

As for the arthritis medication for Samantha, I do not really have any faith in it since I've tried everything myself for arthritis and nothing really helps me so I do not know how it could help the cats. It sounds like Pookey has it like Simba does. Simba's is actually worse than Samantha's because he can't even jump on the TV stand anymore. Karen got him some steps so that he can get up on my bed because she saw him last summer, trying to jump on the TV stand and couldn't do it. They all had this route...jump on TV stand (about 20" from floor), walk over the stand and climb on the cat tree, step down from tree and climb on the desk and be sure to knock the phone off the hook (or it doesn't count), then step over on my (or their) bed. Poor Sims couldn't even do that first jump anymore and Samantha can jump on the bed from the floor so Simba's is worse.

They are all my babies and companions and each one is special to me. I don't know how I even existed before I got my kitty cats. I'm so happy that I have them all cause I love them so much. I often daydream about winning the powerball so that I can have a cat sanctuary and help a lot of cats.

Pam's family is still living here with me. It's working out really well. My house has a finished basement..living room, kitchenette, bathroom with shower, and bedroom and Pam and Archie live down there. My house has a walk out basement so they even have their own private entrance. I have the main floor...living room, kitchen, laundry room, half bath, master bedroom with a full bath. And David and Paula have the upstairs which is 2 bedrooms, a full bath and the foyer. David's a senior and Paula is in the 7th grade. Both do great in school. David works part time after school and on weekends, about 25 hours a week, at Super Target.

Well, good talking to you again. I'm off to find the link for the owl story which happened in Davenport, Iowa a couple of days ago. I'll post it when I find it. You've probably already heard it.

Did you ever get your Calphalon pans, Tammy?

-----
Ruby and the Kitties
Simba, Samantha, Katrina & KatyKatt
Meow!! Meow!! Meow!! Meow!!

How wonderful to do nothing and then rest afterwards. Meow!

[ Reply To This Message ] [ Subscribe to this Thread ] [ Show Entire Thread ]

>> Next Message:  RE: Happy New Year....2010!! - teganslaw, Tue Jan 5 08:40:08 2010
>> Next Message:  RE: Happy New Year....2010!! - cyclopsgrl, Tue Jan 5 17:53:59 2010

<< Previous Message:  RE: Happy New Year....2010!! - Cyclopsgrl, Mon Jan 4 18:14:29 2010