return to main index

mobile - desktop
follow us on facebook follow us on twitter follow us on YouTube link to us on LinkedIn

Click here for LLL Reptile & Supply
Mice, Rats, Rabbits, Chicks, Quail
Available Now at RodentPro.com!
Locate a business by name: click to list your business
search the classifieds. buy an account
events by zip code list an event
Search the forums             Search in:
News & Events: Herp Photo of the Day: Snake . . . . . . . . . .  Reintroduced Siamese Crocodile exhibits first time nesting . . . . . . . . . .  San Diego Herp Society Meeting - Apr 16, 2024 . . . . . . . . . .  Suncoast Herp Society Meeting - Apr 20, 2024 . . . . . . . . . .  DFW Herp Society Meeting - Apr 20, 2024 . . . . . . . . . .  Colorado Herp Society Meeting - Apr 20, 2024 . . . . . . . . . .  Chicago Herpetological Society Meeting - Apr 21, 2024 . . . . . . . . . .  Bay Area Herpetological Society Meeting - Apr 26, 2024 . . . . . . . . . .  Calusa Herp Society Meeting - May 02, 2024 . . . . . . . . . .  Southwestern Herp Society Meeting - May 04, 2024 . . . . . . . . . .  Exotic Pets Expo - Manasas - May 05, 2024 . . . . . . . . . .  Greater Cincinnati Herp Society Meeting - May 07, 2024 . . . . . . . . . . 
Southwestern Center for Herpetological Research
full banner - advertise here .50¢/1000 views
Polar Rodents - US based provider of frozen rats and mice.
pool banner - $50 year

Is the Cat Pregnant?

[ Login ] [ User Prefs ] [ Search Forums ] [ Back to Main Page ] [ Back to Cat Discussions ] [ Reply To This Message ]
[ Register to Post ]

Posted by: CaliGurl at Mon May 23 13:57:15 2005  [ Report Abuse ] [ Email Message ] [ Show All Posts by CaliGurl ]  

I am sitting my brother's (off in Iraq) cat. He brought 2 japanese bobtails from Japan and i vaulenteerd to take care of the female untill he comes home. He had them for a couple months and now i have had her for about a month. She doesnt seem any bigger but a friend of mine was looking at her and said she looked pregnant. I dont know this for a fact and dont know much about cats/ cat breeding. She has been alot more affectionet and demanding my attention where as before she would mind her own business and play with my other cat. Now she fights with my other cat(female/spayed).
It is my brothers cat or i would have spayed her. IS there anyway to tell if she is? perhaps a vet visit it the only way? Reason i haven't taken her to the vet is because there is only 1 and they are VERY expensive($65 just for the visit).

Any help is appreciated.
thanks
Niky.

[ Reply To This Message ] [ Subscribe to this Thread ] [ Show Entire Thread ]

>> Next Message:  RE: Is the Cat Pregnant? - PHAbymom, Wed May 25 01:09:09 2005 image in post