return to main index

mobile - desktop
follow us on facebook follow us on twitter follow us on YouTube link to us on LinkedIn
International Reptile Conservation Foundation  
click here for Rodent Pro
Mice, Rats, Rabbits, Chicks, Quail
Available Now at RodentPro.com!
Locate a business by name: click to list your business
search the classifieds. buy an account
events by zip code list an event
Search the forums             Search in:
News & Events: Herp Photo of the Day: Indigo . . . . . . . . . .  Herp Photo of the Day: Gopher Snake . . . . . . . . . .  Suncoast Herp Society Meeting - Apr 20, 2024 . . . . . . . . . .  DFW Herp Society Meeting - Apr 20, 2024 . . . . . . . . . .  Colorado Herp Society Meeting - Apr 20, 2024 . . . . . . . . . .  Chicago Herpetological Society Meeting - Apr 21, 2024 . . . . . . . . . .  Bay Area Herpetological Society Meeting - Apr 26, 2024 . . . . . . . . . .  Calusa Herp Society Meeting - May 02, 2024 . . . . . . . . . .  Southwestern Herp Society Meeting - May 04, 2024 . . . . . . . . . .  Exotic Pets Expo - Manasas - May 05, 2024 . . . . . . . . . .  Greater Cincinnati Herp Society Meeting - May 07, 2024 . . . . . . . . . .  St. Louis Herpetological Society - May 12, 2024 . . . . . . . . . . 
Southwestern Center for Herpetological Research
full banner - advertise here .50¢/1000 views
click here for Rodent Pro
pool banner - $50 year

Beautiful boy in New Orleans needs home!

[ Login ] [ User Prefs ] [ Search Forums ] [ Back to Main Page ] [ Back to Cat Discussions ] [ Reply To This Message ]
[ Register to Post ]

Posted by: shedemon at Mon Jan 12 09:25:51 2004  [ Report Abuse ] [ Email Message ] [ Show All Posts by shedemon ]  

I just wanted to introduce myself and say that I look forward to making lots of new friends on this forum.
I also wanted to let everyone know that I have a stray cat up for adoption. He is wonderful and very sweet. Unfortunately he is FeLV positive, but is healthy at the moment, and FULL of love. He is buff-colored and white, with the most beautiful LIGHT jade colored eyes! This beautiful and loving little boy showed up on my block and adopted me and my partner. We have named him Graham, and he is truly one of the most affectionate cats I have ever met. If I did not already have 4 cats, I would without a doubt keep him. Alas, I cannot. I have had him neutered, he had a couple of bad teeth pulled, and he is now on Interferon to aid in boosting his immune system. He is feeling much better. I simply cannot explain how sweet he is. He is very very special, and needs someone very very special to care for him. I would even agree to contribute to his medical care. I am hoping by posting this, maybe Graham's luck will change. If no one will adopt him, he will have to remain an outdoor cat in my neighborhood, with us feeding and looking after him. I would feel much better, and safer, if he could be indoors permanently to live out his life, which actually may be longer than anyone knows. There is no telling. Anyway, he is inside my house right now, completely separated from the other cats, and happy, but I want much more for him. So, if anyone out there is able to help out, please feel free to contact me at my email. Shedemon@i-55.com.
Thanks for listening, and I am so happy to be a part of this forum!
Peace--L

[ Reply To This Message ] [ Subscribe to this Thread ] [ Show Entire Thread ]