return to main index

mobile - desktop
follow us on facebook follow us on twitter follow us on YouTube link to us on LinkedIn

Click here for LLL Reptile & Supply
Mice, Rats, Rabbits, Chicks, Quail
Available Now at RodentPro.com!
Locate a business by name: click to list your business
search the classifieds. buy an account
events by zip code list an event
Search the forums             Search in:
News & Events: Herp Photo of the Day: Happy Rattlesnake Friday! . . . . . . . . . .  Herp Photo of the Day: Indigo . . . . . . . . . .  Suncoast Herp Society Meeting - Apr 20, 2024 . . . . . . . . . .  DFW Herp Society Meeting - Apr 20, 2024 . . . . . . . . . .  Colorado Herp Society Meeting - Apr 20, 2024 . . . . . . . . . .  Chicago Herpetological Society Meeting - Apr 21, 2024 . . . . . . . . . .  Bay Area Herpetological Society Meeting - Apr 26, 2024 . . . . . . . . . .  Calusa Herp Society Meeting - May 02, 2024 . . . . . . . . . .  Southwestern Herp Society Meeting - May 04, 2024 . . . . . . . . . .  Exotic Pets Expo - Manasas - May 05, 2024 . . . . . . . . . .  Greater Cincinnati Herp Society Meeting - May 07, 2024 . . . . . . . . . .  St. Louis Herpetological Society - May 12, 2024 . . . . . . . . . . 
Southwestern Center for Herpetological Research
full banner - advertise here .50¢/1000 views
Layne Labs - Natural Diets for Pets & Wildlife
pool banner - $50 year

RE: Update! Hi board!

[ Login ] [ User Prefs ] [ Search Forums ] [ Back to Main Page ] [ Back to Cat Discussions ] [ Reply To This Message ]
[ Register to Post ]

Posted by: Kittyluvr2 at Sat Nov 3 18:48:36 2012  [ Report Abuse ] [ Email Message ] [ Show All Posts by Kittyluvr2 ]  

Hi PHCatnip! I often thought of you as well. I was pretty sure you were the one who had come to my house and met my kits...and I had gone to meet yours as well. I was unsure about having too many kits and you introduced me to all of yours and I saw "that ain't bad at all!"....having that many kits. LOL You did meet the four babies we had found under the dumpster and of course we would keep them all. As a matter of fact, I recall you meeting them and you fell in love with Tiffany...the little white cotton ball. We were going to keep Trixie and Scooter, but you made me realize that keeping them all was A-OK. We were having our house rebuilt after the fire and we moved back in about 11 months later, having never moved east. (guess you may have me confused with someone else on that story, lol) You also let me borrow your havahart (sp?) to trap the ferals and get them spayed/neutered/released, which I did do so successfully...stopping the insanity. But luck had it that we did get a litter of 4 out of one of the ferals before we got her spayed, and that would be Tiffany, Trixie, Pippa (the 3 who passed way too early) and Scooter...the only boykit in the litter, who we still have. I am going to post two picc here...one of the litter the day we found them and were scratching our heads on what to do, what to do..........and then a pic of your fav little white cotton ball that you may remember. You coaxed me into keeping her...which I did want to keep, but my parents who lived with me were feeling overwhelmed keeping all 4 of them, while we also had 3 adopted kitties the day after the fire. Maybe you'll remember Tiffany...who turned out to be a terrific loving kitty, quite high maintenance in that dept as well. I miss her soooooooo much.

[ Reply To This Message ] [ Subscribe to this Thread ] [ Show Entire Thread ]

>> Next Message:  RE: Update! Hi board! - Kittyluvr2, Sat Nov 3 18:51:24 2012
>> Next Message:  RE: Update! Hi board! - PHCatnip, Sat Nov 3 22:16:22 2012

<< Previous Message:  RE: Update! Hi board! - PHCatnip, Sat Nov 3 14:34:53 2012