return to main index

mobile - desktop
follow us on facebook follow us on twitter follow us on YouTube link to us on LinkedIn
Click here for LLL Reptile & Supply  
Click here for LLL Reptile & Supply
This Space Available
3 months for $50.00
Locate a business by name: click to list your business
search the classifieds. buy an account
events by zip code list an event
Search the forums             Search in:
News & Events: Herp Photo of the Day: False Coral Snake . . . . . . . . . .  Herp Photo of the Day: Bearded Dragon . . . . . . . . . .  Greater Cincinnati Herp Society Meeting - Apr 02, 2024 . . . . . . . . . .  Calusa Herp Society Meeting - Apr 04, 2024 . . . . . . . . . .  Southwestern Herp Society Meeting - Apr 06, 2024 . . . . . . . . . .  Hamburg Reptile Show - Apr. 13, 2024 . . . . . . . . . .  St. Louis Herpetological Society - Apr 14, 2024 . . . . . . . . . .  San Diego Herp Society Meeting - Apr 16, 2024 . . . . . . . . . .  Suncoast Herp Society Meeting - Apr 20, 2024 . . . . . . . . . .  DFW Herp Society Meeting - Apr 20, 2024 . . . . . . . . . .  Colorado Herp Society Meeting - Apr 20, 2024 . . . . . . . . . .  Chicago Herpetological Society Meeting - Apr 21, 2024 . . . . . . . . . . 
Southwestern Center for Herpetological Research
full banner - advertise here .50¢/1000 views
Layne Labs - Natural Diets for Pets & Wildlife
pool banner - $50 year

RE: Interesting and naive

[ Login ] [ User Prefs ] [ Search Forums ] [ Back to Main Page ] [ Back to Hognose Snakes ] [ Reply To This Message ]
[ Register to Post ]

Posted by: FR at Sun Jul 19 12:20:55 2015  [ Report Abuse ] [ Email Message ] [ Show All Posts by FR ]  

Troy, you seem to think in black or white, your a human axanthic.
The problem is, there are no conclusions, that you think in those terms is in error(scientifically speaking) This error causes you to loose track of what is going on.
Every result like Dans or mine, is a block in a large building, and the building is not finished, its an ongoing construction site.
That you think in terms of proving this or that, or conclusions, limits your ability to learn. And ours, by harping on and on about conclusions that do not exist. Or proof that does not exist.
All results, like Dans and all others that post here, are building blocks to a body of knowledge. Its not about conclusions or proof. The science is what is made out of all those results. Not what you or anyone defines as what qualifies to be included.
You have no right to judge or apply your own constrictions on others. I know, I will keep doing what I am doing, and I am pretty sure Dan will as well. And it has nothing to do with you.
Consider, my results, and Dans, or others, is not taking away from, but adding too, this hobby. What you do is taking away from. It would be nice, if you added to. like posting all these successes that formed you conclusions. If you did that, we would all understand you better. If indeed your actually doing these tests, show us, it would be hard to argue with results. But you show nothing, you add nothing. Just your opinion. Great, move on and show something. I think most of us simply like to see nice animals, not so much about the science or stances made on inconclusive evidence(yours). Do you understand what yesterday is? The past, easy enough. How about tomorrow? Conclusions, are past tomorrow. Why do you dwell on them based on yesterdays?

[ Reply To This Message ] [ Subscribe to this Thread ] [ Show Entire Thread ]

>> Next Message:  RE: Interesting and naive - Rextiles, Sun Jul 19 15:00:00 2015

<< Previous Message:  A real scientific inquiry! - Rextiles, Sat Jul 18 00:04:40 2015