return to main index

mobile - desktop
follow us on facebook follow us on twitter follow us on YouTube link to us on LinkedIn
Southwestern Center for Herpetological Research  
click here for Rodent Pro
This Space Available
3 months for $50.00
Locate a business by name: click to list your business
search the classifieds. buy an account
events by zip code list an event
Search the forums             Search in:
News & Events: Herp Photo of the Day: Bearded Dragon . . . . . . . . . .  Tinley Reflections: An open letter from Mom . . . . . . . . . .  Greater Cincinnati Herp Society Meeting - Apr 02, 2024 . . . . . . . . . .  Calusa Herp Society Meeting - Apr 04, 2024 . . . . . . . . . .  Southwestern Herp Society Meeting - Apr 06, 2024 . . . . . . . . . .  Hamburg Reptile Show - Apr. 13, 2024 . . . . . . . . . .  St. Louis Herpetological Society - Apr 14, 2024 . . . . . . . . . .  San Diego Herp Society Meeting - Apr 16, 2024 . . . . . . . . . .  Suncoast Herp Society Meeting - Apr 20, 2024 . . . . . . . . . .  DFW Herp Society Meeting - Apr 20, 2024 . . . . . . . . . .  Colorado Herp Society Meeting - Apr 20, 2024 . . . . . . . . . .  Chicago Herpetological Society Meeting - Apr 21, 2024 . . . . . . . . . . 
Join USARK - Fight for your rights!
full banner - advertise here .50¢/1000 views
click here for Healthy Herp
pool banner - $50 year

RE: Replying to all of your posts in one hehehe

[ Login ] [ User Prefs ] [ Search Forums ] [ Back to Main Page ] [ Back to Photography: Members Gallery ] [ Reply To This Message ]
[ Register to Post ]

Posted by: RedQuake at Thu Apr 15 21:47:00 2004  [ Report Abuse ] [ Email Message ] [ Show All Posts by RedQuake ]  

Thankyou, your words are very kind I would have loved to be a police officer but with my size no one is going to take a 4 ft officer seriously LOL. not that i can't take anyone down, my brothers try to wrestle me and usually fail LOL.

I was told back in school that i would hold many jobs and get into many careers, oh how that is so true.
I would love to work with animals, ijust don't think i'm up to that much schooling hehehe. I've actually done a great job at cleaning the place up. My geckos were rather curious to see what i was up to...first cleaning the room, then their tanks. You'd think they would be used to that by now having me do it every other day (more so in the 40 gal with the 5 girls).

I take no offence to your suggestions....dont worry I'm always up for some good advice.

Red

>>Cousin It, LOL, best picture, yah right you’re gorgeous.
>>
>>I can see how your job could be extremely draining, I could also see how it could be very rewarding though. Kudos to you, I don’t think I could do something like that full time.
>>
>>I have no idea what I want to do with my life as well. Right now I am in a Criminal Justice program, even though I decided two months ago that I definitely don’t want to be a cop. I have one year left to finish this program so at least then I can put it on my resume.
>>
>>I am considering nursing right now. I honestly don’t want to be a nurse, in fact I’m one of those people who can’t stand the sight of blood, or any other yucky things (who says yucky? what am I, 5 years old?). The reason I’m considering it is because I really want to do aid or volunteer work in Africa or another third would country in need. I think any sort of medical background would be the most beneficial. However, I don’t know if I could do that for more than a couple of years (especially leaving all my animals), so after that I have no idea. I do know that I really want to help animals. My dream would be to run an animal rescue center, whether it be here or somewhere like the Amazon, it doesn’t matter. What I need is my boyfriend to become rich so I can do all of this, because none of it pays well, if it pays at all, LOL. There are so many things I want to do, so little time… so little money. Right now I have just been waitressing for the last few years, I absolutely HATE it.
>>
>>I know what you mean about not wanting to get out of bed. My mutts changed that for me, they are my babies. After adopting them from the pound last summer my life has become so much happier.
>>
>>Honestly, I could be wrong, but you sound like someone who would be happy working with animals, vet maybe. Listen to me, predicting what you should do in life, sorry I’m terrible.
>>
>>If I had my pick, and money I would most likely move to Victoria. It is so beautiful, and it doesn’t snow (very often anyways). However it is very expensive to live out there. The Okanogan would be nice as well but I think it would be pretty boring in the winter. In any case I wouldn’t worry too much about moving your geckos. Mine are coming on the plane next Friday (I’m so excited). I don’t think the flight from either end of Canada would be any longer than 4 hours. Driving might be a little bit more difficult.
>>
>>My house looks like a war zone as well. My boyfriend and I are both studying for finals, working, and looking after the pets, with all that right now there is no time to clean.
>>
>>I think I covered everything, and then some
>>
>>Lisa
-----
Crested Gecko Zeek:1.0, Ziggy and Zeus
LEOS: Boo: 1.0 normal , Bronx & Nala: 1.1 blizzard,
Lily: 0.1 patternless, Abby: 0.1 albino, Zoe: 0.1 reduced pattern, Dot: 0.1 hypo
New Girls: Flame, Karma, Bubbles and Bell pics coming soon
Chip: 1.0 papillion (small dog)

[ Reply To This Message ] [ Subscribe to this Thread ] [ Show Entire Thread ]

>> Next Message:  RE: Replying to all of your posts in one hehehe - lizzylizard, Thu Apr 15 22:15:52 2004

<< Previous Message:  RE: Replying to all of your posts in one hehehe - lizzylizard, Thu Apr 15 18:40:57 2004