at Sat Dec 11 18:13:20 2004 [ Report Abuse ] [ Email Message ] [ Show All Posts by Goauld ]
"Are you saying that being bitten in the EYE is a possibility with a GABOON!?!? What on EARTH are you talking about? "
What I am talking about is this. With a venomoid handling certainly would be a possibility, wouldn't it? All it would take for this to happen is someone handing such a snake and having it within range of your eyes. Snake strikes for some reason, hits your eye, there you go. Point is that your eyelids are thick enough to stop pretty much any python bite, their teeth are not long enough in most cases. A gaboon viper has sufficient fang length and strike power to pierce your eye lids.
Since the topic was about handling a venomoid, I wanna ask you how YOU could never consider this a possibility?
As far as strike force between a large python and a large Gaboon...all I am going to ask you is if you have ever seen a large gaboon hit large prey. Its up in the air as to which has a stonger hit, but discounting a gaboon's strength based on size and weight is silly.
[ Reply To This Message ] [ Subscribe to this Thread ] [ Hide Replies ]
- Gaboon - phreak, Thu Dec 9 23:13:21 2004
- RE: Gaboon - cwgw1, Fri Dec 10 01:15:16 2004
- RE: Gaboon - phobos, Fri Dec 10 05:08:11 2004
- LOL you're worried about nerve damage from a gaboon?!?! - McNasty78, Fri Dec 10 07:47:46 2004
- RE: LOL you're worried about nerve damage from a gaboon?!?! - phreak, Fri Dec 10 10:21:08 2004
- I'm not talking about being wrapped either... - McNasty78, Fri Dec 10 11:50:51 2004
- RE: I'm not talking about being wrapped either... - Goauld, Fri Dec 10 17:46:27 2004
- "to your EYES"?!?!?!!? WHAT? - McNasty78, Fri Dec 10 21:04:28 2004
- RE: "to your EYES"?!?!?!!? WHAT? - Goauld, Sat Dec 11 18:13:20 2004
- Serious issues... - McNasty78, Sat Dec 11 19:40:40 2004
- RE: Serious issues... - Goauld, Sat Dec 11 22:52:15 2004
- Try reading.. - Goauld, Sat Dec 11 22:55:40 2004
- Nice - McNasty78, Sun Dec 12 04:40:27 2004
- RE: Nice - GreggMM, Sun Dec 12 07:00:51 2004
- Well. - McNasty78, Sun Dec 12 07:23:10 2004
- RE: Well. - GreggMM, Sun Dec 12 08:24:27 2004
- Agreed - McNasty78, Sun Dec 12 09:17:32 2004
- RE: Nice - Goauld, Sun Dec 12 13:36:43 2004
- Dear Sir. - McNasty78, Sun Dec 12 14:11:35 2004
- another comparison and the potential infection - nhherp, Fri Dec 10 23:35:55 2004
- Why I believe infection more important concern then temporary truama. - nhherp, Sat Dec 11 23:42:29 2004
- I bet this girl would be a career ender for ya.... - eunectes4, Mon Jan 10 02:30:35 2005
- RE: LOL you're worried about nerve damage from a gaboon?!?! - mdk, Sat May 28 02:35:04 2005
- RE: Gaboon - hammer, Fri Dec 10 11:00:14 2004