return to main index

mobile - desktop
follow us on facebook follow us on twitter follow us on YouTube link to us on LinkedIn

Click here for LLL Reptile & Supply
This Space Available
3 months for $50.00
Locate a business by name: click to list your business
search the classifieds. buy an account
events by zip code list an event
Search the forums             Search in:
News & Events: Herp Photo of the Day: Horned Lizard . . . . . . . . . .  Herp Photo of the Day: Fence Lizard . . . . . . . . . .  Bay Area Herpetological Society Meeting - Apr 26, 2024 . . . . . . . . . .  Calusa Herp Society Meeting - May 02, 2024 . . . . . . . . . .  Southwestern Herp Society Meeting - May 04, 2024 . . . . . . . . . .  Exotic Pets Expo - Manasas - May 05, 2024 . . . . . . . . . .  Greater Cincinnati Herp Society Meeting - May 07, 2024 . . . . . . . . . .  St. Louis Herpetological Society - May 12, 2024 . . . . . . . . . .  Colorado Herp Society Meeting - May 18, 2024 . . . . . . . . . .  Chicago Herpetological Society Meeting - May 19, 2024 . . . . . . . . . .  San Diego Herp Society Meeting - May 21, 2024 . . . . . . . . . .  Bay Area Herpetological Society Meeting - May 24, 2024 . . . . . . . . . . 
Southwestern Center for Herpetological Research
full banner - advertise here .50¢/1000 views
Polar Rodents - US based provider of frozen rats and mice.
pool banner - $50 year

RE: Ever consider owning a venomoid?.........

[ Login ] [ User Prefs ] [ Search Forums ] [ Back to Main Page ] [ Back to Venomoid ] [ Reply To This Message ]
[ Register to Post ]

Posted by: devenomized at Mon Jun 27 11:08:18 2005  [ Report Abuse ] [ Email Message ] [ Show All Posts by devenomized ]  

Brett,

Thank you for your opinion. Very well written post and interesting story. I'm still hoping you could contribute to the issues you brought up in an email you sent me. If you have any further questions, please do not hesitate to contact me directly.

I would love to know more about your findings regarding this subject. As far as devenomized snakes go; unfortunately, there is a great number of people that do not share the same opinion. Thank you once again!

I've recently moved to my new house and my 29th birthday was a few weeks ago. In a similar way, i'm happy I have the time to go back to school after a number of years. I will be studying Biology and at some point I hope to learn a lot more about reptiles in general. I've been also very interested in devenomized snakes and that's why I created my website. I held a devenomized snake also and I think that first impression is what got me into researching and creating the site. Of course, I completely understand that there is a lot more to learn as well as to publish more information that reflects both side of the scope.

The only unfortunate part is that I live in NJ and it is illegal to own, buy, or sell venomous reptiles, but even if it was legal, i still have to get approval from the wife

Have a good day!

Best Regards,

Christian G. Reina

DEVENOMIZED.COM

____

oversized logo

Edited on July 8, 2005 at 21:54:33 by phwyvern.

[ Reply To This Message ] [ Subscribe to this Thread ] [ Show Entire Thread ]

<< Previous Message:  Ever consider owning a venomoid?......... - bthacker, Sun Jun 26 18:03:26 2005