return to main index

mobile - desktop
follow us on facebook follow us on twitter follow us on YouTube link to us on LinkedIn
International Reptile Conservation Foundation  
click here for Rodent Pro
Mice, Rats, Rabbits, Chicks, Quail
Available Now at RodentPro.com!
Locate a business by name: click to list your business
search the classifieds. buy an account
events by zip code list an event
Search the forums             Search in:
News & Events: Herp Photo of the Day: Happy Rattlesnake Friday . . . . . . . . . .  Herp Photo of the Day: Alligator Lizard . . . . . . . . . .  Bay Area Herpetological Society Meeting - June 28, 2024 . . . . . . . . . .  Greater Cincinnati Herp Society Meeting - July 02, 2024 . . . . . . . . . .  Calusa Herp Society Meeting - July 05, 2024 . . . . . . . . . .  Southwestern Herp Society Meeting - July 06, 2024 . . . . . . . . . .  St. Louis Herpetological Society - July 14, 2024 . . . . . . . . . .  Chicago Herpetological Society Meeting - Sept 15, 2024 . . . . . . . . . .  San Diego Herp Society Meeting - July 16, 2024 . . . . . . . . . .  Chicago Herpetological Society Meeting - July 21, 2024 . . . . . . . . . .  Bay Area Herpetological Society Meeting - July 26, 2024 . . . . . . . . . .  Suncoast Herp Society Meeting - July 27, 2024 . . . . . . . . . . 
Southwestern Center for Herpetological Research
full banner - advertise here .50¢/1000 views
Polar Rodents - US based provider of frozen rats and mice.
pool banner - $50 year

RE: FAO uroplatusguy

[ Login ] [ User Prefs ] [ Search Forums ] [ Back to Main Page ] [ Back to Uroplatus Geckos ] [ Reply To This Message ]
[ Register to Post ]

Posted by: uroplatusguy at Mon Jan 2 16:38:20 2006  [ Report Abuse ] [ Email Message ] [ Show All Posts by uroplatusguy ]  

tank looks ok . Security feeling wise, I think that they like the cage with alot of cover. i have both repti bark and dead ficus leaves on the bottom of the cage. I think that my female is gravid right now( you can kinda see eggs in her stomach). the regimen that i put them in was 12 and 12 with higher heat and humidity. temps in the begining was upper 70's low 80 and about 70% or so humidity. I adjusted the humidity over a period of about three months and made the heat and humidity go down ( low 70's temp and low 60's humidity). i have been slowly adding light and making things more humid. you might also want to talk to mad 1234, he has a fair amount of success at breeding and hatching eggs as well as has a care sheet on this species. good luck on breeding them as they are probably some of the hardiest uros out there and we could use some more cb.

[ Reply To This Message ] [ Subscribe to this Thread ] [ Show Entire Thread ]

<< Previous Message:  FAO uroplatusguy - sikorae, Mon Jan 2 12:45:55 2006