return to main index

mobile - desktop
follow us on facebook follow us on twitter follow us on YouTube link to us on LinkedIn
click here for Rodent Pro  
click here for Rodent Pro
This Space Available
3 months for $50.00
Locate a business by name: click to list your business
search the classifieds. buy an account
events by zip code list an event
Search the forums             Search in:
News & Events: Herp Photo of the Day: Leopard Gecko . . . . . . . . . .  Herp Photo of the Day: Plated Lizard . . . . . . . . . .  St. Louis Herpetological Society - Oct 13, 2024 . . . . . . . . . .  San Diego Herp Society Meeting - Oct 15, 2024 . . . . . . . . . .  Colorado Herp Society Meeting - Oct 19, 2024 . . . . . . . . . .  Chicago Herpetological Society Meeting - Oct 20, 2024 . . . . . . . . . .  Bay Area Herpetological Society Meeting - Oct 25, 2024 . . . . . . . . . .  Suncoast Herp Society Meeting - Oct 26, 2024 . . . . . . . . . .  DFW Herp Society Meeting - Oct 26, 2024 . . . . . . . . . .  Southwestern Herp Society Meeting - Nov 02, 2024 . . . . . . . . . .  Greater Cincinnati Herp Society Meeting - Nov 06, 2024 . . . . . . . . . .  Calusa Herp Society Meeting - Nov 07, 2024 . . . . . . . . . . 

RE: HAMBURG, PA SHOW REVIEW

[ Login ] [ User Prefs ] [ Search Forums ] [ Back to Main Page ] [ Back to Boa Forum ]

Posted by: ajfreptiles at Mon Feb 27 19:39:21 2006   [ Email Message ] [ Show All Posts by ajfreptiles ]  

Hey BCI Joe !!!! First off...I enjoyed meeting you and Mike Brooks !!!

I spent alot of time with Frank Martin as well...Frank is an awesome guy!!!

Great seeing you again Paul....those Sunsets are smokin' HOT!!!!

Great seeing you James Lee!

I saw so many people there...too many to name....but it was great seeing everyone.

You guys all have some totally awesome boas...I could stare at them for days and not see enough...lol.

The Hamburg show was totally packed out! I think after being couped up all winter ...I think people just flock to that Feb. show! I think we need a bigger building...

It was almost like Daytona...lol..

I think people spend money at that show...at least from what I saw....but for the most part I think alot of people are looking to spend a couple hundred dollars just to get out and get something new!!!

But man oh man...there must have been thousands go through that place....kind of gets too crowded and you really can't see everything like you would want to....

Glad it was not summer...we would not be able to even breath walking through...lol.

Also....Everyone...please believe me when I say this...the pictures you are seeing of that T positive colombian BCI Joe has ....do NOT even come close to what it looks like in person!!!!!!

That thing is amazing! I really loved the T positive Argentine they had...Oh if I only had the cash...

Saw alot of great animals and had a great time only it was way too fast a day for me...

I picked up some great animals from Frank Martin !!!!....I now have my first Ghost BOA!!!! I think Frank produces some of the most Amazing Ghost boas I have ever seen....It is a pleasure to deal with Frank Martin....I think his Orangasm line of hypos produces some of the best hypos I have seen.

Well enough of my rants...I had a great time...oh...my wife was with me and she had a great time as well...she was amazed to see all the people....I think it went over big! Take care all. Andy Federico
-----

[ Show Entire Thread ]

>> Next Message:  Hey Andy! - tns4life, Mon Feb 27 22:21:25 2006
>> Next Message:  RE: HAMBURG, PA SHOW REVIEW - bcijoe, Tue Feb 28 08:12:43 2006
>> Next Message:  RE: Hey Andy... - carl3, Tue Feb 28 18:27:32 2006

<< Previous Message:  HAMBURG, PA SHOW REVIEW - bcijoe, Mon Feb 27 17:24:55 2006 image in post