return to main index

mobile - desktop
follow us on facebook follow us on twitter follow us on YouTube link to us on LinkedIn

Click here for LLL Reptile & Supply
This Space Available
3 months for $50.00
Locate a business by name: click to list your business
search the classifieds. buy an account
events by zip code list an event
Search the forums             Search in:
News & Events: Herp Photo of the Day: Happy Rattlesnake Friday! . . . . . . . . . .  Herp Photo of the Day: Milk Snake . . . . . . . . . .  Southwestern Herp Society Meeting - Oct 05, 2024 . . . . . . . . . .  St. Louis Herpetological Society - Oct 13, 2024 . . . . . . . . . .  San Diego Herp Society Meeting - Oct 15, 2024 . . . . . . . . . .  Colorado Herp Society Meeting - Oct 19, 2024 . . . . . . . . . .  Chicago Herpetological Society Meeting - Oct 20, 2024 . . . . . . . . . .  Bay Area Herpetological Society Meeting - Oct 25, 2024 . . . . . . . . . .  Suncoast Herp Society Meeting - Oct 26, 2024 . . . . . . . . . .  DFW Herp Society Meeting - Oct 26, 2024 . . . . . . . . . .  Southwestern Herp Society Meeting - Nov 02, 2024 . . . . . . . . . .  Greater Cincinnati Herp Society Meeting - Nov 06, 2024 . . . . . . . . . . 

RE: Thanks Terry...

[ Login ] [ User Prefs ] [ Search Forums ] [ Back to Main Page ] [ Back to Rat Snakes ]

Posted by: ratsnakehaven at Mon Oct 23 05:04:12 2006   [ Email Message ] [ Show All Posts by ratsnakehaven ]  

>>I think it will be fun. As soon as I get the rest of the snakes settled in for the winter next month I'll spend the rest of the winter spying on these guys. So far they haven't displayed any defensive behavior at all which surprised me. They unexpectedly ate last night (probably a little impatient of me to try) so already they are cooperating better than the last three pairs of mandarins I have started. The weather seems to have turned seasonable this week. I guess I can turn on the heat now. How's things in your neck of the woods? Any snow yet?
>>
>>John

Sounds good.

Yep, I've had heat on for a month, haha! A few of my snakes have already gone off feed and I'm getting ready to put them in the Brumation Room. We've had frost off and on since mid-Sept and we had a big storm about a week ago with lots of snow.

My two pairs of Mandies are still going strong though. They all ate last night. I'll probably breed them both next Spring, if I don't sell them first. Only have two yrs before moving to AZ and I don't want to take the Mandies with me.

That Viet project does sound like fun...

Terry

[ Show Entire Thread ]

<< Previous Message:  Thanks Terry... - jfirneno, Sun Oct 22 20:11:09 2006