return to main index

mobile - desktop
follow us on facebook follow us on twitter follow us on YouTube link to us on LinkedIn
Click here for LLL Reptile & Supply  
Click here for LLL Reptile & Supply
Mice, Rats, Rabbits, Chicks, Quail
Available Now at RodentPro.com!
Locate a business by name: click to list your business
search the classifieds. buy an account
events by zip code list an event
Search the forums             Search in:
News & Events: Herp Photo of the Day: Garter Snake . . . . . . . . . .  Herp Photo of the Day: Happy Rattlesnake Friday! . . . . . . . . . .  Bay Area Herpetological Society Meeting - Sep 27, 2024 . . . . . . . . . .  Suncoast Herp Society Meeting - Sept 28, 2024 . . . . . . . . . .  DFW Herp Society Meeting - Sep 28, 2024 . . . . . . . . . .  Tucson Herpetological Society Meeting - Sept 30, 2024 . . . . . . . . . .  Greater Cincinnati Herp Society Meeting - Oct 01, 2024 . . . . . . . . . .  Calusa Herp Society Meeting - Oct 03, 2024 . . . . . . . . . .  Southwestern Herp Society Meeting - Oct 05, 2024 . . . . . . . . . .  St. Louis Herpetological Society - Oct 13, 2024 . . . . . . . . . .  San Diego Herp Society Meeting - Oct 15, 2024 . . . . . . . . . .  Colorado Herp Society Meeting - Oct 19, 2024 . . . . . . . . . . 

Clarification

[ Login ] [ User Prefs ] [ Search Forums ] [ Back to Main Page ] [ Back to Hognose Snakes ]

Posted by: jimfmcdonald at Thu Mar 8 19:35:46 2007   [ Email Message ] [ Show All Posts by jimfmcdonald ]  

Ok I suppose I waited to long to respond to these posts.
First of all I have way to many tri-color hognose to need to try and get more from this female for the purpose of making a few more bucks. I have No intention of selling babies from this female. I would give babies away to other responsible breeders to use for research purposes only. My intentions are to breed this female and see just how her babies come out to see help to see if this is a genetic problem or just a incubation problem. If people never due any kind of research on thing like this when I good opportunity come along then how would anyone ever know the answers to why these thing happen.
Also I have been breeding these guys for a long time now and if I wanted to try and sell people snakes with any kinds of problem then I could have just kept this snake and info to myself and just sold her babies and no one would have ever known.
But if you know anything about me and my reputation in the reptile would or talk to anyone that has ever bought snakes from me you would know that I am a very honest and upstanding person that cares far more about my animals than I do about making a few bucks.
Sorry I didn’t write more info in the first post as I was in a rush. I do see all of your points and I hope I have clarified my reasons for my first post.

JIM
-----
www.westernhognose.com

[ Show Entire Thread ]

>> Next Message:  RE: Clarification - Dillybird, Fri Mar 9 07:30:34 2007

<< Previous Message:  NOOOOOO!!!!!!! - philbradley1, Thu Mar 8 12:28:30 2007