return to main index

mobile - desktop
follow us on facebook follow us on twitter follow us on YouTube link to us on LinkedIn

Click here for LLL Reptile & Supply
Mice, Rats, Rabbits, Chicks, Quail
Available Now at RodentPro.com!
Locate a business by name: click to list your business
search the classifieds. buy an account
events by zip code list an event
Search the forums             Search in:
News & Events: Herp Photo of the Day: Happy Rattlesnake Friday! . . . . . . . . . .  Herp Photo of the Day: Fox Snake . . . . . . . . . .  Colorado Herp Society Meeting - Sept 21, 2024 . . . . . . . . . .  Bay Area Herpetological Society Meeting - Sep 27, 2024 . . . . . . . . . .  Suncoast Herp Society Meeting - Sept 28, 2024 . . . . . . . . . .  DFW Herp Society Meeting - Sep 28, 2024 . . . . . . . . . .  Tucson Herpetological Society Meeting - Sept 30, 2024 . . . . . . . . . .  Greater Cincinnati Herp Society Meeting - Oct 01, 2024 . . . . . . . . . .  Calusa Herp Society Meeting - Oct 03, 2024 . . . . . . . . . .  Southwestern Herp Society Meeting - Oct 05, 2024 . . . . . . . . . .  St. Louis Herpetological Society - Oct 13, 2024 . . . . . . . . . .  San Diego Herp Society Meeting - Oct 15, 2024 . . . . . . . . . . 
Join USARK - Fight for your rights!
full banner - advertise here .50¢/1000 views
click here for Rodent Pro
pool banner - $50 year

Boy you and me both

[ Login ] [ User Prefs ] [ Search Forums ] [ Back to Main Page ] [ Back to Candoia (Ground) Boas ] [ Reply To This Message ]
[ Register to Post ]

Posted by: deadrats at Tue Sep 6 19:36:39 2005  [ Report Abuse ] [ Email Message ] [ Show All Posts by deadrats ]  

were clueless as to what you had...

The big female white is still with me and is eating FT regularly. Quite an animal...

Considering what I have gone through with Conway, any price you had put on them was a bargain. Trading a Crested female and $50 for the female white was highway robbery, but I did not know that at the time. Live and learn, getting $150 for the gek was a bonus for you, it is hard to get top $$$ for gex locally. A fair trade.

Anyway, I will be at the next Pgh show, have been on the road and did White Plains in the interrum (WOW a fantastic show). So I have been scarce lately.

I still have one Isabelle female from Conway that eats only live pinks. If you have a source I would pay big $$$ for live pinks, because I can only feed her monthly, at shows.

I had a pair of Waego's (tree candoia Candoia c carinata) sold the female in WP as she would not eat, the male will accept FT on occasion. Actually looking to punish myself with Asper if one comes up...

Any interest in childrens pyhtons ??? Will be doing the show in Buffalo and have a line on babies. Plus that is where I picked up the carpet everyone wants to buy...

See ya soon.
-----
Rhac 'n Roll Reptiles deadrats.net

[ Reply To This Message ] [ Subscribe to this Thread ] [ Hide Replies ]

>> Next topic:  White Viper boa - boaselecter, Mon Aug 15 05:43:32 2005
<< Previous topic:  Ground boa questions/info... - jazzmachine, Sun Aug 7 17:32:01 2005