return to main index

mobile - desktop
follow us on facebook follow us on twitter follow us on YouTube link to us on LinkedIn
Southwestern Center for Herpetological Research  
click here for Rodent Pro
This Space Available
3 months for $50.00
Locate a business by name: click to list your business
search the classifieds. buy an account
events by zip code list an event
Search the forums             Search in:
News & Events: Herp Photo of the Day: Happy Rattlesnake Friday! . . . . . . . . . .  Herp Photo of the Day: Fox Snake . . . . . . . . . .  Bay Area Herpetological Society Meeting - Sep 27, 2024 . . . . . . . . . .  Suncoast Herp Society Meeting - Sept 28, 2024 . . . . . . . . . .  DFW Herp Society Meeting - Sep 28, 2024 . . . . . . . . . .  Tucson Herpetological Society Meeting - Sept 30, 2024 . . . . . . . . . .  Greater Cincinnati Herp Society Meeting - Oct 01, 2024 . . . . . . . . . .  Calusa Herp Society Meeting - Oct 03, 2024 . . . . . . . . . .  Southwestern Herp Society Meeting - Oct 05, 2024 . . . . . . . . . .  St. Louis Herpetological Society - Oct 13, 2024 . . . . . . . . . .  San Diego Herp Society Meeting - Oct 15, 2024 . . . . . . . . . .  Colorado Herp Society Meeting - Oct 19, 2024 . . . . . . . . . . 

A BUNCH OF PICS

[ Login ] [ User Prefs ] [ Search Forums ] [ Back to Main Page ] [ Back to Kingsnake Forum ]

Posted by: JTColubrids at Fri Apr 23 18:56:31 2010   [ Email Message ] [ Show All Posts by JTColubrids ]  

My bet is that the anery trait is what is making FL King morphs so insane! Aneries themselves are not all that amazing looking except for some sulfer aneries that I have seen, but when combined with other morphs awesome and intense colors come to the surface.

Here are a few of my snakes that have anery either combined with another morph or the project that created these snakes has the anery trait floating around in it (poss het anery and het anery animals)

Peabino poss het anery (baby pics but the intense bright red has not faded a bit)

Sulfur Snow from Tom Stevens' poss het T- (KILLER PURPLES and the mustard yellow toward the belly)

Golden PB poss het lavender albino and anery (hasn't lost any red since it hatched)

Here are a couple pics of my flame line stuff
NOTE: Snakes from Tom Agosta/Fengya will have this next to them (F)
Snakes from the line that Zenny works with that he noted in an above post "they dont copare with the new flames coming out" will have this next to them (Z)

Hypo Flame (Z)

Hypo Flame (Z)

Hybino Breeding Hypo Flame (Z)

Hypo Flame (Z) x Jelly Hatchling

Extreme Flame poss het hypo and anery - one of them is being bred to a sweet striped hypo from Tom Stevens

The Striped Male Hypo (NOT A FLAME)

Anery Flame poss het Hypo (F)
Notice the purpley tinge in the close up picture that ends up really showing up in the Anery Flame Ghost later in this post

These popped out of the anery line flames, a Flame Anery Snow (F)
It was interesting to me how these turn more pink and yellow rather than purple like sulfur snows do and the anery flame ghosts do from this line...
FEMALE

HER BROTHER

Extreme Lavender Flame (F)

Anery Flame Ghost (F) - breeding a flame hypo male as I post this
This snake resembles my phantoms very much but she is MUCH more purple than my phantoms - purples are kind of like the sulfur lav earlier in this post

This Hypo Flame was a gift from a friend and is from unknown origins ufortunately but he is really sweet and he has been locked up with my Golden PB twice now!

Some keep their colors better as they age as others and some get even better! I can't wait for eggs from these to start hatching and see what happens! I bred the brightest Sulfur lavender that I have to my nicest Extreme Lavender Flame so those should come out sweet looking! Post pics when you all produce more flame stuff!!!

[ Hide Replies ]

>> Next topic:  leftover eggs? Help! - bytheshore1, Fri Apr 23 18:05:28 2010
<< Previous topic:  California Trip -- A Retrospective...... - JKruse, Fri Apr 23 02:52:44 2010