return to main index

mobile - desktop
follow us on facebook follow us on twitter follow us on YouTube link to us on LinkedIn
Southwestern Center for Herpetological Research  
Click here for LLL Reptile & Supply
This Space Available
3 months for $50.00
Locate a business by name: click to list your business
search the classifieds. buy an account
events by zip code list an event
Search the forums             Search in:
News & Events: Herp Photo of the Day: Bearded Dragon . . . . . . . . . .  Herp Photo of the Day: Gopher Snake . . . . . . . . . .  Bay Area Herpetological Society Meeting - June 28, 2024 . . . . . . . . . .  Greater Cincinnati Herp Society Meeting - July 02, 2024 . . . . . . . . . .  Calusa Herp Society Meeting - July 05, 2024 . . . . . . . . . .  Southwestern Herp Society Meeting - July 06, 2024 . . . . . . . . . .  St. Louis Herpetological Society - July 14, 2024 . . . . . . . . . .  Chicago Herpetological Society Meeting - Sept 15, 2024 . . . . . . . . . .  San Diego Herp Society Meeting - July 16, 2024 . . . . . . . . . .  Chicago Herpetological Society Meeting - July 21, 2024 . . . . . . . . . .  Bay Area Herpetological Society Meeting - July 26, 2024 . . . . . . . . . .  Suncoast Herp Society Meeting - July 27, 2024 . . . . . . . . . . 

RE: This project turned out nice...

[ Login ] [ User Prefs ] [ Search Forums ] [ Back to Main Page ] [ Back to Kingsnake Forum ]

Posted by: DMong at Thu Jul 5 14:22:23 2012   [ Email Message ] [ Show All Posts by DMong ]  

"I think the whole "bonded" groups offends a very small handful of people on this forum and so so much so.. that they can't stand it. They even wanted the word "bonding" to be removed by mods like it was a four letter word. just blanked out. Seriously true! Amazing though!

In the beginning they couldn't wrap their mind around choices and feeding as a result from bonding. Now they can't deny it works. But their pride has gotten in the way. So they will keep up the character attacks ect. They are just angry!"

...........*sigh*, that is your personal spin/version of it.

That isn't how it is at all. Cindy mentioned adding the word "bonding" to the curse word filter because anything pertaining to it always gets WWIII started and you always end up getting every thread regarding it deleted because of your polite personality. And I DEFINITELY agreed with her. I wouldn't mind if I never saw the word again. Your term "bonding" is YOUR term for snakes being kept communally and must tolerate living together. What other choice do they have?. They either have to manage somehow or they don't. There's no "bonding" about it...it's "tolerating" living with other snakes.

What gets people bent "so much so that they can't stand it" as you say, it's because of your extreme arrogance, your never ending "bonding" declarations, your antagonistic/instigative comments while doing it, and your relentless need for the attention that you get from this constant "bonding" drama.

It's just that simple. Call it what it really is instead of the bogus made-up term "bonding". It's nothing more than forced communal housing and feeding. The snakes have no "choice" in the matter when you choose which ones they will have to live communally with. Someone correct me if I'm wrong here?

Also, NOBODY has ever said any such nonsense about the fact that it "cannot" be done. You are always getting very confused about these things. What people are mentioning is the fact that your way isn't necessarily any "better" than anyone elses methods. And it can have it's own set of problems and drawbacks. That can't be realistically denied either.

In other words, can't you ever give it a rest???. This is exactly why you are a self-proclaimed extremist/anarchist.

Why does every single post or topic have to turn into a silly argumentative "BONDING" thread anyway?. That's why I liked Cindy's comment about adding the silly term to the curse word filter in the FIRST place.

~Doug
-----
"a snake in the grass is a GOOD thing"

serpentinespecialties.webs.com

[ Show Entire Thread ]

>> Next Message:  RE: This project turned out nice... - Bluerosy, Thu Jul 5 15:08:14 2012
>> Next Message:  RE: This project turned out nice... - ssshane, Fri Jul 6 21:25:03 2012
>> Next Message:  RE: This project turned out nice... - DISCERN, Fri Jul 6 22:57:05 2012

<< Previous Message:  RE: This project turned out nice... - Bluerosy, Thu Jul 5 08:39:36 2012