return to main index

mobile - desktop
follow us on facebook follow us on twitter follow us on YouTube link to us on LinkedIn
Click here for LLL Reptile & Supply  
Click here for LLL Reptile & Supply
This Space Available
3 months for $50.00
Locate a business by name: click to list your business
search the classifieds. buy an account
events by zip code list an event
Search the forums             Search in:
News & Events: Herp Photo of the Day: Kingsnake . . . . . . . . . .  Herp Photo of the Day: Happy Rattlesnake Friday! . . . . . . . . . .  Greater Cincinnati Herp Society Meeting - May 07, 2024 . . . . . . . . . .  St. Louis Herpetological Society - May 12, 2024 . . . . . . . . . .  Colorado Herp Society Meeting - May 18, 2024 . . . . . . . . . .  Chicago Herpetological Society Meeting - May 19, 2024 . . . . . . . . . .  San Diego Herp Society Meeting - May 21, 2024 . . . . . . . . . .  Bay Area Herpetological Society Meeting - May 24, 2024 . . . . . . . . . .  Suncoast Herp Society Meeting - May 25, 2024 . . . . . . . . . .  DFW Herp Society Meeting - May 25, 2024 . . . . . . . . . .  Tucson Herpetological Society Meeting - May 27, 2024 . . . . . . . . . .  Southwestern Herp Society Meeting - June 01, 2024 . . . . . . . . . . 

RE: who makes the choices

[ Login ] [ User Prefs ] [ Search Forums ] [ Back to Main Page ] [ Back to Kingsnake Forum ]

Posted by: FR at Wed Feb 19 10:45:58 2014   [ Email Message ] [ Show All Posts by FR ]  

I think its just folks wanting to be special. The problem is, they do not understand what special is. So they invent a new special. YOu know, ragging on the folks how pioneered their hobby.
If they actually thought about it, indeed its about persistence, skill, work, detication and lastly opportunity. Their problem is, opportunity. Simply put, you cannot re-invent the wheel. You and came along at a time when none of this was done. So we had the opportunity to do something others had not done. We had opportunity and we took advantage of that.

We developed what had not been done before. And that is the key. Its so very obvious these folks hold anger aimed at us, because we had opportunity and they don't.

What they do not understand is, it was exactly the same for us. Only we had the guts to do what had not been done. Truthfully there is still lots to do, but these folks are afraid to do what has not been done, they have a fear of failure. So they attack us, as we did not have that fear. To us, it was joy, it was fun and if we failed, so what, we would just try again.
So every time you or I mentioned morphs, or social, or bonded pairs, or groups of kings, its like a knife being stuck in their little tiny hearts. It only exposes their insecurities. So attacking us is their fix. While you and I do not agree on all things kingsnake. I respect your work and your heart and your effort. Have a great day Rainer

[ Show Entire Thread ]

>> Next Message:  RE: who makes the choices - thomas davis, Sat Feb 22 21:40:56 2014

<< Previous Message:  RE: who makes the choices - Bluerosy, Tue Feb 18 14:06:34 2014