return to main index

mobile - desktop
follow us on facebook follow us on twitter follow us on YouTube link to us on LinkedIn

click here for Rodent Pro
This Space Available
3 months for $50.00
Locate a business by name: click to list your business
search the classifieds. buy an account
events by zip code list an event
Search the forums             Search in:
News & Events: Herp Photo of the Day: Water Snake . . . . . . . . . .  Herp Photo of the Day: Desert Iguana . . . . . . . . . .  Calusa Herp Society Meeting - May 02, 2024 . . . . . . . . . .  Southwestern Herp Society Meeting - May 04, 2024 . . . . . . . . . .  Exotic Pets Expo - Manasas - May 05, 2024 . . . . . . . . . .  Greater Cincinnati Herp Society Meeting - May 07, 2024 . . . . . . . . . .  St. Louis Herpetological Society - May 12, 2024 . . . . . . . . . .  Colorado Herp Society Meeting - May 18, 2024 . . . . . . . . . .  Chicago Herpetological Society Meeting - May 19, 2024 . . . . . . . . . .  San Diego Herp Society Meeting - May 21, 2024 . . . . . . . . . .  Bay Area Herpetological Society Meeting - May 24, 2024 . . . . . . . . . .  Suncoast Herp Society Meeting - May 25, 2024 . . . . . . . . . . 

RE: part 2, its your choice

[ Login ] [ User Prefs ] [ Search Forums ] [ Back to Main Page ] [ Back to Kingsnake Forum ]

Posted by: FR at Tue Mar 25 09:08:50 2014   [ Email Message ] [ Show All Posts by FR ]  

Also, if you do not like the way I or others repond to your questions, then simply ask someone else. I remember when I was young and new, when I asked questions to those with more experience then I, I liked being treated as an equal, Which means, they had enough respect for me to MAKE ME THINK AND MAKE ME COME UP WITH THE RIGHT ANSWER. I liked them being HARD on me. Again, on personal level, when someone anyone knows something or has experience that I don't know and want to know. I will suck that out of them so fast they will think, I am the one that came up with it. And I don't care if they are nice guys, dipshats or anyother social type.
This advice is life advice as it will be the same in all walks of life, because there are so many people, you will have to work your way up the ladder, in all areas. In all areas, there will be this clutter, its your task to work thru it. so, its your task to work thru any precieved clutter. If you want to blame a person, any person who's trying to help you understand something, then simply put, that's your personal problem.
So if Bluerosy or I are clutter to you, then move on and find someone whos not. But to call names, well that's not about you learning about kingsnake husbandry. ITs about you being clutter for others who want to learn. End part 2

[ Show Entire Thread ]

>> Next Message:  RE: part 3 people types(ot) - FR, Tue Mar 25 09:22:57 2014

<< Previous Message:  RE: For Discern and others - FR, Tue Mar 25 08:38:52 2014