return to main index

mobile - desktop
follow us on facebook follow us on twitter follow us on YouTube link to us on LinkedIn

click here for Rodent Pro
Mice, Rats, Rabbits, Chicks, Quail
Available Now at RodentPro.com!
Locate a business by name: click to list your business
search the classifieds. buy an account
events by zip code list an event
Search the forums             Search in:
News & Events: Herp Photo of the Day: Happy Rattlesnake Friday! . . . . . . . . . .  Herp Photo of the Day: Horned Lizard . . . . . . . . . .  Bay Area Herpetological Society Meeting - Apr 26, 2024 . . . . . . . . . .  Calusa Herp Society Meeting - May 02, 2024 . . . . . . . . . .  Southwestern Herp Society Meeting - May 04, 2024 . . . . . . . . . .  Exotic Pets Expo - Manasas - May 05, 2024 . . . . . . . . . .  Greater Cincinnati Herp Society Meeting - May 07, 2024 . . . . . . . . . .  St. Louis Herpetological Society - May 12, 2024 . . . . . . . . . .  Colorado Herp Society Meeting - May 18, 2024 . . . . . . . . . .  Chicago Herpetological Society Meeting - May 19, 2024 . . . . . . . . . .  San Diego Herp Society Meeting - May 21, 2024 . . . . . . . . . .  Bay Area Herpetological Society Meeting - May 24, 2024 . . . . . . . . . . 
Join USARK - Fight for your rights!
full banner - advertise here .50¢/1000 views
click here for Rodent Pro
pool banner - $50 year

RE: Hog temps and RH

[ Login ] [ User Prefs ] [ Search Forums ] [ Back to Main Page ] [ Back to Hognose Snakes ] [ Reply To This Message ]
[ Register to Post ]

Posted by: Austin12 at Tue Aug 6 14:07:05 2013  [ Report Abuse ] [ Email Message ] [ Show All Posts by Austin12 ]  

"The point is, your arguing based on theory and heresay, NOT THAT ITS WRONG, its not your experience. That will come. Once you become successful, then I recommend testing this, so you will understand based on your own work. I have a million times with a million species."

Based on theory and hearsay? Bull Shi#! You're full of it! I kept two 8 footers alive and well in 100 heat during summer and with temps in the 20's during winter all above ground in a shed, with nothing more than a/c and heaters. I know alot about temps and humidity!

Successful? Hell yes I was successful, they lived and prospered, they have family's of their own now...maybe

I have a feeling I know why people don't want to speak out in this *pig forum now. Your condescending attitude! I come on here to learn and share all you do is spread the same ole thing over and over and over and over again! Where are the solutions Frank? What would you do Frank? What has Frank done in the past? We aren't in the Field Frank! We are keeping ours in cages Frank! You keep stating in the field in the field, do you not get it? You may be in the field Frank, most of us others aren't! So with that Frank it's over! You keep spreading your gospel you go old man! From this point on with me at least you're dead to me! Take your experience, condescending ways and anything else that spurts out of you and be happy! Just not going to be discussing anything further with you! IMO you're killing this forum! I may be new to this forum but it doesn't take long before you see the trend of responses from you are all the same. So with that Frank it's at a end! Hopefully there is RP in the rafters that is loose in your future to stop the dribble. bye Frank!

[ Reply To This Message ] [ Subscribe to this Thread ] [ Hide Replies ]

>> Next topic:  OT for Austin - FR, Wed Aug 7 11:48:44 2013
<< Previous topic:  Lava line tiger albino condas. - Gregg_M_Madden, Sun Aug 4 22:37:28 2013