return to main index

mobile - desktop
follow us on facebook follow us on twitter follow us on YouTube link to us on LinkedIn

Click here for LLL Reptile & Supply
Mice, Rats, Rabbits, Chicks, Quail
Available Now at RodentPro.com!
Locate a business by name: click to list your business
search the classifieds. buy an account
events by zip code list an event
Search the forums             Search in:
News & Events: Herp Photo of the Day: Horned Lizard . . . . . . . . . .  Herp Photo of the Day: Fence Lizard . . . . . . . . . .  Bay Area Herpetological Society Meeting - Apr 26, 2024 . . . . . . . . . .  Calusa Herp Society Meeting - May 02, 2024 . . . . . . . . . .  Southwestern Herp Society Meeting - May 04, 2024 . . . . . . . . . .  Exotic Pets Expo - Manasas - May 05, 2024 . . . . . . . . . .  Greater Cincinnati Herp Society Meeting - May 07, 2024 . . . . . . . . . .  St. Louis Herpetological Society - May 12, 2024 . . . . . . . . . .  Colorado Herp Society Meeting - May 18, 2024 . . . . . . . . . .  Chicago Herpetological Society Meeting - May 19, 2024 . . . . . . . . . .  San Diego Herp Society Meeting - May 21, 2024 . . . . . . . . . .  Bay Area Herpetological Society Meeting - May 24, 2024 . . . . . . . . . . 
Join USARK - Fight for your rights!
full banner - advertise here .50¢/1000 views
click here for Rodent Pro
$50 banner pool - click here

RE: part 3, so why do you fight me?

[ Login ] [ User Prefs ] [ Search Forums ] [ Back to Main Page ] [ Back to Monitors ] [ Reply To This Message ]
[ Register to Post ]

Posted by: FR at Wed Sep 4 10:22:18 2013  [ Report Abuse ] [ Email Message ] [ Show All Posts by FR ]  

my results with snakes, surpassed all those before me, like they were standing still on the freeway. The same with varanids, My results surpassed all before me, and quickly. Which means, its about method and approach and not about me.

THE PUNCHLINE, you sir, want to make it about me, I think this and I think that. How stupid, if I can be Frank. Its about results and it always has been. I stand by my results. Compared to results, talk is silly. Everybody talks, but few have results.

That you want to make it about people, egos or whatever, sir, good luck with that. Its holding you back.

I have learned to not let "others" hinder me, The reason is, that's what others do. Another life lesson.

So instead of your mission against my perceived BS(how about my results?), how about adding to help those new keepers, How are you effecting the zoos you work with????? Those are questions I ask of you.

How about offering some of your experiences based on your successes. Here on this forum. I am sure what you did is not confined to Dums and dums only. Best wishes.

ABout academics, I love academics, what is troublesome is folks that do not understand what that is. for your reading pleasure, academics and theory, are unproven. When they are "proven" they are no longer academic or theory. It does bother me when folks think academics is fact and proven.

ABout the methods I applied, I never said, others did not think about them. I simply was the first to apply them(successfully) We could talk about some of the absolute failures that occurred along the way, you know, back in the sixties. Cheers

[ Reply To This Message ] [ Subscribe to this Thread ] [ Hide Replies ]

>> Next topic:  Taming Question - zippybomb, Sat Sep 7 00:19:38 2013
<< Previous topic:  Cage design help - zippybomb, Sun Aug 11 15:35:16 2013