at Sat Feb 25 14:50:14 2012 [ Report Abuse ] [ Email Message ] [ Show All Posts by PHFaust ]
>>That's fine. I've not attacked anyone. No one has been named. So again, we have someone who posts here that got sick animals from someone you obviously know, and this someone won't give a refund but will take the animals back. Personally, I don't think that's a fair option for the buyer. Do you?
Again, I have no clue who this seller is. I dont keep up with zonota, I keep pythons. That is something between the seller and the buyer. NOT something that has ever been tolerated here at all. The difference is *I* give warnings. Discuss how to treat the snake or leave it be.
Visit kingsnake on Facebook!
Follow Kingsnake on Twitter!
[ Reply To This Message ] [ Subscribe to this Thread ] [ Hide Replies ]
- Zonata Skin Problem - StuTennyson, Sun Feb 5 07:43:41 2012
- RE: Zonata Skin Problem - joecop, Sun Feb 5 13:23:24 2012
- RE: Zonata Skin Problem - zonatahunt, Sun Feb 5 14:39:21 2012
- RE: Zonata Skin Problem - Rick Staub, Mon Feb 6 19:10:26 2012
- RE: Zonata Skin Problem - CaseyLazik, Tue Feb 7 08:50:24 2012
- RE: Zonata Skin Problem - markg, Tue Feb 7 13:01:27 2012
- RE: One other thing - Rick Staub, Tue Feb 7 13:40:07 2012
- THANKS EVERYONE!! - StuTennyson, Thu Feb 9 08:43:09 2012
- I'll try to remember..... - StuTennyson, Sat Feb 11 08:00:00 2012
- RE: Zonata Skin Problem - colubridfan75, Mon Feb 13 21:18:38 2012
- a few things - PHFaust, Sat Feb 25 12:25:52 2012