return to main index

mobile - desktop
follow us on facebook follow us on twitter follow us on YouTube link to us on LinkedIn
click here for Rodent Pro  
Click here for LLL Reptile & Supply
Mice, Rats, Rabbits, Chicks, Quail
Available Now at RodentPro.com!
Locate a business by name: click to list your business
search the classifieds. buy an account
events by zip code list an event
Search the forums             Search in:
News & Events: Herp Photo of the Day: Turtle . . . . . . . . . .  Herp Photo of the Day: Blood Python . . . . . . . . . .  Greater Cincinnati Herp Society Meeting - June 04, 2024 . . . . . . . . . .  Calusa Herp Society Meeting - June 07, 2024 . . . . . . . . . .  Hamburg Reptile Show - June 08, 2024 . . . . . . . . . .  St. Louis Herpetological Society - June 09, 2024 . . . . . . . . . .  Colorado Herp Society Meeting - June 15, 2024 . . . . . . . . . .  Chicago Herpetological Society Meeting - June 16, 2024 . . . . . . . . . .  San Diego Herp Society Meeting - June 18, 2024 . . . . . . . . . .  Colorado Herp Society Meeting - July 20, 2024 . . . . . . . . . .  Suncoast Herp Society Meeting - June 22, 2024 . . . . . . . . . .  DFW Herp Society Meeting - June 22, 2024 . . . . . . . . . . 
Join USARK - Fight for your rights!
full banner - advertise here .50¢/1000 views
click here for Rodent Pro
pool banner - $50 year

RE: Theories or facts....

[ Login ] [ User Prefs ] [ Search Forums ] [ Back to Main Page ] [ Back to Hognose Snakes ] [ Reply To This Message ]
[ Register to Post ]

Posted by: FR at Tue Aug 5 10:42:01 2014  [ Report Abuse ] [ Email Message ] [ Show All Posts by FR ]  

Jonny, your doing a good job, but please do not expect Gregg or I to backtrack and think or work in a way we both did, so many years ago. I would hope, I/we have continued to learn over the last fifty years, and I hope "you" will continue to learn in the next 40 years. Again, if you do learn, you may catch up. Sir, that is the reality. I really do not know how long you have been doing this, but you act like, make rules like, you just started.
You attempt to use scientific jargon, so heres one for you. When researching, the researcher must not prejudice the research. That is, go by or be influenced by, things like your rules. If I was your coach or teacher, the first thing I would tell you is, stop with the rule making. Its great that you think of those things, but you surely cannot expect others to agree with you. Yet, you fight tooth and claw, if we don't agree with you. If you want respect from old timers, you really cannot do normal been there done that, type of stuff. You have to come up with something new, not something old. And yes, its new to you, but your new. Its not about liking or respecting you, your just new. Get old, then get back to me. Consider, I spend my life with the likes of many great great keepers, so for you to come up with something new, well your going to have to work at it.

[ Reply To This Message ] [ Subscribe to this Thread ] [ Show Entire Thread ]

>> Next Message:  FR, Do us all a favor.... - caracal, Tue Aug 5 18:55:55 2014

<< Previous Message:  RE: Theories or facts.... - FR, Tue Aug 5 10:18:38 2014