return to main index

mobile - desktop
follow us on facebook follow us on twitter follow us on YouTube link to us on LinkedIn

Click here for LLL Reptile & Supply
This Space Available
3 months for $50.00
Locate a business by name: click to list your business
search the classifieds. buy an account
events by zip code list an event
Search the forums             Search in:
News & Events: Herp Photo of the Day: Happy Rattlesnake Friday! . . . . . . . . . .  Herp Photo of the Day: Pine Snake . . . . . . . . . .  Colorado Herp Society Meeting - May 18, 2024 . . . . . . . . . .  Chicago Herpetological Society Meeting - May 19, 2024 . . . . . . . . . .  San Diego Herp Society Meeting - May 21, 2024 . . . . . . . . . .  Bay Area Herpetological Society Meeting - May 24, 2024 . . . . . . . . . .  Suncoast Herp Society Meeting - May 25, 2024 . . . . . . . . . .  DFW Herp Society Meeting - May 25, 2024 . . . . . . . . . .  Tucson Herpetological Society Meeting - May 27, 2024 . . . . . . . . . .  Southwestern Herp Society Meeting - June 01, 2024 . . . . . . . . . .  Greater Cincinnati Herp Society Meeting - June 04, 2024 . . . . . . . . . .  Calusa Herp Society Meeting - June 07, 2024 . . . . . . . . . . 

RE: For Masonmonitors

[ Login ] [ User Prefs ] [ Search Forums ] [ Back to Main Page ] [ Back to Monitors ]

Posted by: FR at Fri Sep 23 10:46:58 2011   [ Email Message ] [ Show All Posts by FR ]  

There is no sense talking to you. As you divert everything to something else.

I ask strait foreword questions, like what has your captives expressed in the way of health.

But you do not grasp that what so ever. You turn the conversation to ackies, when no one ever mentioned ackies. No one, just you.

I base all my thoughts on midsized monitors, which is what Savs are. Not ackies.

In fact, I do not recomend rodents as a base for ackie diets.

As far as I can tell, you have nothing to show, which means, your dicussion here is academic, as in, all theory and assumption.

Simply put, a healthy well fed female monitor lays eggs, if they don't, they are not healthy.

And they do it to the minimum degree of health, not the maximum.

As anyone with successful experience understands, a normal female will lay two or three clutches a year and you cannot stop them.

Now for the reality. If your or anyones adults do not lay eggs, there is something wrong. That something could be diet or conditions. As those two areas are tied together, and go hand in hand.

In my opinion, you like so many others, and man, this really centers of Sav keepers, rationalize all manner of cause and effects, based or YOUR OWN FAILURES. So you rationalize anything you can to cover your own personal responsibilities.

Which means its of a personal nature to you, has nothing to do with the wellbeing of the monitors. In short, you have both hands covering your bum.

If you really wanted to add to all our understanding, you would actually show what you have accomplished with your beliefs.

As that whats this forum is about. If you have nothing to show, then your opinions/theories are academic, which means aside from actual appliable information.

[ Hide Replies ]

>> Next topic:  Question for masonmonitors - murrindindi, Fri Sep 23 15:00:41 2011
<< Previous topic:  How I tame Nile Monitor? - omrisim1, Thu Sep 22 11:26:02 2011